Page 182 of 696 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 182

geekgrrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't agree with the circumcision analogy, probably more like getting your baby's ears pierced....

but I'd also throttle anyone who clipped my dog's nails. The white nails are fairly easy to do, but the dark ones it's fairly hard to see where the quick is. It's taken me MONTHS of carefully clipping just milimetres and rewarding him with cheese every time for him to let me do his nails without growling, thanks to a careless job when he was a puppy. (by someone else I might add)
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: Contract Position terminated!!!!! 4 months in to a 3 year contract. WTF!!!!
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

My gripe: Fat people in the Army/military.

Enough said.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    GOTD: Contract Position terminated!!!!! 4 months in to a 3 year contract. WTF!!!!
    I hear ya Quelsen. I'm getting laid off in about 6 months from a monopoly. Seriously.

Sorry to hear about your contract ending though. Are you going to be able to find something else fairly quickly?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I hear ya Quelsen. I'm getting laid off in about 6 months from a monopoly. Seriously.

Sorry to hear about your contract ending though. Are you going to be able to find something else fairly quickly?
    I either have a sure shot or a nadda. My recruiter it trying to get me in with one of my old managers, and there is a opportunity 90 minutes away. Other than that it looks like a 30% paycut. trouble is This is the second time this year that market forces have edged me out of a job, so my reserves are well gone.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

wiltondeportes Guest
    My gripe today is aimed at myself for giving myself diarreha. I ate these pork sausages that I MIGHT have undercooked. It's kind of hard sometimes to commit to cooking yourself a real dinner when you don't have time, but I gotta do it.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Dont read my fucking diary. It's private and personal. Yes you found something you didn't like in there but I wrote it to get it out of my system. There's a REASON I didn't tell you, don't get fucking moody on me all day. And bollocks to 'it fell open while I was putting the xbox away and I had a quick peek'. I had it tucked securely at the bottom of my bag. I know you're insecure, but STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BAG.
    Douche.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Dont read my fucking diary. It's private and personal. Yes you found something you didn't like in there but I wrote it to get it out of my system. There's a REASON I didn't tell you, don't get fucking moody on me all day. And bollocks to 'it fell open while I was putting the xbox away and I had a quick peek'. I had it tucked securely at the bottom of my bag. I know you're insecure, but STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BAG.
    Douche.
    Yeah. That would be a deal breaker for me. Respect my privacy or GTFO.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    That stupid FB game going around to 'raise breast cancer awareness'. It's another one of those 'don't tell the boys eeheehee' bullshit games.
    You pick a 'craving' and '#weeks' according to your birthdate and write 'I am # weeks along and craving ____'
    Apparently this raises awareness.
    OH wait no, it's completely fucking confusing, and now people think you're knocked up. And oh, what about you friends that may be infertile? Oh heehee it was just a joke.

I Am Not Pregnant Nor Am I Craving Anything | Tales of a Kitchen Witch
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/