Page 176 of 696 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 176

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    There is no stupid f*cking coffee in the gd office. Relegated to drinking black tea which is leaving me grumpy. Actually more bitchy then anything.
    Georgette

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    There is no stupid f*cking coffee in the gd office. Relegated to drinking black tea which is leaving me grumpy. Actually more bitchy then anything.
    That's why I'm happy to work from home. I buy in bulk so it's always at hand.

My GOTD - working on day two of a stress headache. I need to kill stuff but the only thing readily available is a yard full of evil bermuda grass. I want to buy one of those torches used to kill weeds but haven't gotten one yet. Instead I'll probably go out on my lunch break with a shovel, which should probably help with the headache, not only because I get to kill stuff, but also because working my shoulder muscles helps. In the meantime, grrrrr.

canio6 Guest
    I feel your pain. Some how I am out of coffee at home (for the first time ever as I can remember) and none in the office. Jon without coffee is not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I feel your pain. Some how I am out of coffee at home (for the first time ever as I can remember) and none in the office. Jon without coffee is not a good thing.
    I think this is one of the 7 signs of the Apocolypse. I'm going out on break to get a cup of coffee or I will not make through the rest of the day.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Finally went out and bought a "new" used car Sat. and today the sucker's dead. The thing has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with (fully loaded limited edition) and it seems the battery is dead. Don't even know what I could have done as the thing didn't have it's "smart" key even in it. My 3 yr old is crying because we had to cancel a playdate w/ his new friend and I already gave my bro the old car (which happens to have my jumper cables) since we have a nice new car. Now I'm stuck w/ a whiny kid hoping that it's only a jump that's needed. Figures - the check cleared for the car yesterday and today it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Finally went out and bought a "new" used car Sat. and today the sucker's dead. The thing has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with (fully loaded limited edition) and it seems the battery is dead. Don't even know what I could have done as the thing didn't have it's "smart" key even in it. My 3 yr old is crying because we had to cancel a playdate w/ his new friend and I already gave my bro the old car (which happens to have my jumper cables) since we have a nice new car. Now I'm stuck w/ a whiny kid hoping that it's only a jump that's needed. Figures - the check cleared for the car yesterday and today it's dead.
    Its either battery or alternator. Did it crank over?
    Georgette

In good news, the coffee goods arrived with another supply of coffee and all is right with the world. The apocalypse is now over, for now.
    Georgette

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    GotD: I've been away from the forum for about 5 day and there are interesting threads, but I don't have time to read all 17 or whatever number of pages these interesting threads have. However, I do have coffee....

Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    GotD: I've been away from the forum for about 5 day and there are interesting threads, but I don't have time to read all 17 or whatever number of pages these interesting threads have. However, I do have coffee....
    You should share your coffee with those that don't have any. It is the right thing to do
    Georgette

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You should share your coffee with those that don't have any. It is the right thing to do
    I am always happy to share a pot or a handful of beans.