Page 174 of 696 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 174

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So very sorry, Chaohinon. My bullshit complaints are trivial nonsense in comparison. Never ceases to amaze me how "family" can be more cruel than a stranger passing on the road.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Chaohinon - so sorry that you have been through such crap flinging! We should all take a moment to consider other's feelings in times of sadness. As humans, we should be able to feel others more clearly, but alas, many are numb to all but themselves! Condolences.

And - you are right - the good ones are all around you - often being overlooked.

dickzark is offline Member
    im stuck in fiji were there is no primal food every thing is bread or comes with potatoe chips the other option is indian food with roti bread all fast food cooked in some sort of shit horriable oil cant wait to get back to aust on wednesday and cook a proper meal of steak and veg

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    They're at home, furiously masturbating 30 times to the thought of women who actually value good men
    lol indeed
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    I came home from a camping trip this morning to find one of my gerbils died.
    I think he had a stroke yesterday, so I put the pair in a quieter place with a blanket over them in the hope he'd pick himself up, but they're 3 and a half so I wasn't optimistic.
    Now I can't bring myself to go downstairs and bury him >.< I knew I should have stayed home and kept an eye on him!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    They're at home, furiously masturbating 30 times to the thought of women who actually value good men
    I did find one. Not sure if that's what he was doing just before I found him, though.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    I did find one. Not sure if that's what he was doing just before I found him, though.
    that's good! yeh, I still have a little hope but the past 5 years of my life with this guy really hurt/soured me on love.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

innadoom is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Trying to navigate through this ridiculous health insurance maze. Srsly, what would somebody who had cancer, a brain injury, or was older and a bit demented, or just plain not too smart to begin with and paperwork averse do? I've just spent FOUR hours this morning filling out claim forms... which my insurance company will go out of their way to find the smallest reason to deny. JUST REIMBURSE ME ALREADY! I'm exhausted, and my brain is like a marshmallow right now. Who can I marry in Canada and be rid of this joke of a U.S. for-profit insurance system?

/rant

thank you
    Mine would be the idiots working at a certain insurance company I won't name that never know what they're doing no matter when you call or who you talk to. I swear every single employee at this company is a 100% certified idiot.

innadoom is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I came home from a camping trip this morning to find one of my gerbils died.
    I think he had a stroke yesterday, so I put the pair in a quieter place with a blanket over them in the hope he'd pick himself up, but they're 3 and a half so I wasn't optimistic.
    Now I can't bring myself to go downstairs and bury him >.< I knew I should have stayed home and kept an eye on him!
    I'm sorry

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalprincess7 View Post
    that's good! yeh, I still have a little hope but the past 5 years of my life with this guy really hurt/soured me on love.
    It took 45 years, but it's definitely do-able!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com