Page 165 of 696 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 165

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Living situation makes me depressed. Being depressed makes me not want to work. Not working is keeping me from moving out.

And repeat...

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    ffffffuuuuu crazy drivers trying to hook around me and go forward, despite the fact that I've taken the lane and clearly signaled I'm going left. I really wish bicycles came with mounted weapons.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    ffffffuuuuu crazy drivers trying to hook around me and go forward, despite the fact that I've taken the lane and clearly signaled I'm going left. I really wish bicycles came with mounted weapons.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

xuquan Guest
    I like your signature:

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    after taking close inventory of my Lucchese cowboy boots, i discover that the 2 pairs of really expensive "Handmade" actually don't fit me as well as the 2 pairs of less expensive 1883 models. Feeling really stupid that i spent nearly twice as much on the handmade ones!

taylor044 is offline Junior Member
    This is my first week or two on pb and am now starting to get the carb flu... Have had a horrible migraine since I woke up! NOTHING is helping

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    overnight, tomato eating caterpillars found my plants on the deck and stripped them bare. i am PEECED.

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Dear sister,

Please stop bringing over ice cream, cookies, garlic bread, pizza, fried cheese sticks, fresh tortilla chips and leaving it here for us when you leave.

You know that I eat to soothe. You know that I eat because it's there. And you know that I was fucking diabetic.

It's not cute, so cut it the fuck out.

Thanks,
    Your sister

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    I got a driver's sunburn today, which I'm blaming on the two-hour round trip to the farmer's market. Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil have soothed it pretty well, though (and my shoulder smells pleasantly of coconut now). And, of course, all that lovely meat and produce was well worth it.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I like my solitary time. That's why I take an extra day of vacation at the end of my vacation so I can have the house to myself for a day. I just spent a week with my parent-in-laws, some of my children and grandchildren, and my husband at the beach. I didn't even get to spend my last afternoon on the beach because my husband drank too much beer and not enough water while on his sailboat and came back to the house on the edge of heat exhaustion and I had to remain with him (temp was about 100° F with heat index about 121° f). The entire time we're on "vacation" I feel like a mediator, because husband has to bitch and snipe about his parents or our son-in-law (who is sometimes obnixious and freaking cheap). We don't really invite the Ps, they basically invite themselves after we invited them the second year we did this and they assume that they are invited in perpetuity and husband can't tell them not this time. This year they decided to stay longer than usual.

On top of all that, I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and felt like crap. I couldn't even get the entire day today to myself. Husband decided not to go into work until later. Just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

On top of all this, my best tomato crop ever has blossom end rot....sheesh
    Last edited by Lynna; 07-25-2011 at 08:30 AM.