Page 160 of 696 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 160

Twinwolf is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I feel most alive when there is a full moon! I agree that it does people batshit crazy and I want to choke most of those people to death. I however feel like something awakes in me each one I see. It is almost electric.. Crazy, I know.. and feel free to call me crazy... It's all good..
    "If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is."

My Journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30234.html

Starting weight prePB - 258 lbs on 5/6/11

244.2 lbs on 6/3/11 (28 days in!)

240 lbs on 7/1/11 (59 days in!)

234.2 on 7/15/11 (73 days in!)

228.2 on 8/12/11 (101 days in!)

224 on 8/28/11 (117 days in!)

220.6 on 9/14/11 (134 days in!)

Goal weight PB - 205 lbs

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinwolf View Post
    I feel most alive when there is a full moon! I agree that it does people batshit crazy and I want to choke most of those people to death. I however feel like something awakes in me each one I see. It is almost electric.. Crazy, I know.. and feel free to call me crazy... It's all good..
    +1000 Full moon is time to get your groove on!

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    ... the terrible knowledge that I have another sixty years of this shit, and that's if I'm "lucky."
    Maybe not. I started menopause when I was 42—and I was perfectly healthy at the time, no thyroid or other hormone problems. It just comes early to a lot of women in my family.
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    i hate being (fill in the blank, mostly 'fat/pcos and all its associated problems'). wtf is wrong with me that i ever even let myself get this way. i really just despise myself right now. i passed up on a dessert i really like and i had to physically turn away from it and walk out of the room to not feel its 'pull.' i sound like a crazy fatass typing that. hopefully this will pass by the time i wake up well-rested tomorrow morning, and i will be able to channel some of this self-hatred into positivity and discipline and finally lose this godawful belly.

MasterB is offline Member
    I hate fakers and pretenders. Fucking tell me the truth, I can handle it, but do not lie to my face and tell me, everything is alright.

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    i hate being (fill in the blank, mostly 'fat/pcos and all its associated problems'). wtf is wrong with me that i ever even let myself get this way. i really just despise myself right now. i passed up on a dessert i really like and i had to physically turn away from it and walk out of the room to not feel its 'pull.' i sound like a crazy fatass typing that. hopefully this will pass by the time i wake up well-rested tomorrow morning, and i will be able to channel some of this self-hatred into positivity and discipline and finally lose this godawful belly.
    I know how you feel. It's hard to feel like you're being defined by your physical ailments instead of your personality.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    The dog that's been my best friend since I was five years old, died on my 19th birthday a couple of days ago. Now I can't go downstairs because it looks too empty without her bed, and her toys, and the treats scattered on the floor and the fluff stuck in the carpet.. and her. I've spent my entire time as a 19 year old crying. I want my puppy dog back =,,(
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear about your dog! Hope your sadness passes soon. It's not ez. And i know i remember feeling somewhat silly getting so upset over a CAT! But it's hard when an animal companion leaves you. You will find another wonderful dog friend, i promise.

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: If you are holding a cell phone to your ear on the hike-bike path and jabbering away oblivious to all others around you, you are NOT exercising!

karatepig is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am sick and tired of people being afraid to answer the door. I often go door-to-door helping my father promote his carpet cleaning business, and it drives me nuts whenever people peeek out from behind their curtains, nervously say they don't answer the door for strangers, or lock their door, then pretend they are not home (as if I didn't hear the deadbolt slide). And it is never the kids! They just open the door, then get their parents. Noooo, it is the FULLY GROWN ADULTS, including six foot tall MEN who seem scared shitless. Who do they think they are, some important person that might be kidnapped and held for ransom? And how many crazed murderers waltz into a residential neighborhood, guns-a-blazing, in the middle of the freaking day, with a stack of several hundred fliers bearing their name and telephone number on them!?