Page 157 of 696 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 157

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sic the cops on them. Yeah, i'm THAT neighbour. I will call the po-po on your dumb ass.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I agree w/ canio6 - we used to have neighbor's who'd party late and be really loud and drag race drunk down the street all the time (I used to go get makes and models of cars w/ plate #s so I could ID the cars that did it at 2AM when we were half asleep, but they never did it when I was ready). I used to play my kids warped Barney tape on the fence next to their window where they were sleeping and make lots of noise at 6AM after they partied all night. Childish - yes, but I did feel better after my "revenge" and I figured that unless it got really bad, the cops have better stuff to do. The sadest part was that the parents were drinking with their teenage kids and the kids friends and then they'd be suprised when the kids got a DUI - duh!

willow1898 is offline Junior Member
    I'm with you. Wait until you speak to a RAW vegan...they are GOD incarnate...their message 'must be heard'...nah, I'll just look at their rotten teeth and smile at their superior attitude

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    there's a gripe, people who act snooty over the food they eat

and yes, leaf blow as closely as possible to their house as early as possible

Mikk is offline Junior Member
    Hah! I always say the same thing to my wife as we are riving down the road. "I should pull over and tell that guy that the manufacturers at BMW failed to install turn signals on his new car!"

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    If my boyfriend hadn't been sleeping in the other room at the time, I'd have pointed my stereo out the window and showed them the REAL meaning of "loud music." In an obnoxious-to-other-people fight, Cannibal Corpse will win every time.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Friday night at 9:30, someone on our street decided to use their horn to alert someone that they were there and the horn got stuck. I thought they were just leaning on the horn so I got up and walked down the street and yelled at them that I was going to call the police, just as they were putting up the hood.

Come on, get off your lazy ass and go knock on the door, especially late at night and early in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    If my boyfriend hadn't been sleeping in the other room at the time, I'd have pointed my stereo out the window and showed them the REAL meaning of "loud music." In an obnoxious-to-other-people fight, Cannibal Corpse will win every time.
    That, or Dethklok. Mwhahaa

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    That, or Dethklok. Mwhahaa
    Whenever issues like this arise, I'm put in mind of the Season Three opener, when Nathan is woken up by the jackhammers, growls about the fuckin' construction, and turns on brutal death metal to drown it out, sighing in relief. That scene made me laugh so hard, since I've done the exact same thing.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    Whenever issues like this arise, I'm put in mind of the Season Three opener, when Nathan is woken up by the jackhammers, growls about the fuckin' construction, and turns on brutal death metal to drown it out, sighing in relief. That scene made me laugh so hard, since I've done the exact same thing.
    I can fall asleep to good metal. Usually In Flames, it's so melodic.