Page 145 of 696 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 145

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
    I never said you had to you moron, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if you told me you felt bad about acting like a shithead!
    Yeah, sounds like a total non-recognition of his negative behavior. And even if he didn't agree about whether he was acting like a shithead, it SHOULD matter to him how you feel (both before and after the event.) Not cool, dude.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    He said if he could explain that he did what he did with no bad intentions, then there's no reason to apologise. -_- Though we've both calmed down now so I'll try explaining it to him xD I just don't get it because the man's a genius most of the time, but little things pop up like this and I just facepalm.

ANOTHERGRIPEYAY- High heeled boots hurt feet. Go to shop to buy shoes that wont hurt so much. Come out of shop wearing new HIGHER heeled shoes?
    I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to gripe about my poor feet because of my own stupidity xD
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    He said if he could explain that he did what he did with no bad intentions, then there's no reason to apologise. -_-
    So "not bothering to be considerate of you" isn't a bad intention in his book?

By that logic, if he had a car accident and was at fault, he wouldn't feel a need to apologize for that either because he didn't MEAN for it to happen.

Oh, high heels -- that'll be my GOTD. I'm not a high-heel wearer myself but it really baffles me why women put themselves through that. I've seen two coworkers so far today tottering around on high heels. One was merely unstable and looked terribly awkward. The other was actually limping. I know people are willing to be uncomfortable for the sake of fashion... but what on earth is sexy about staggering around like a newborn giraffe?
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    GotD: We had a cool front blow through. We're still supposed to clear 100* today. I'm wearing the minimum amount of clothing I can get away with professionally and I'm still sweating like a terrorist on a Southwest flight.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

spughy is offline Senior Member
    My stupid cat brought a tulip bulb in from the garden and has now lost it under the (very heavy and difficult to move) desk. Is there a good reason NOT to leave it there?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you won't has a pretty flower?

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you won't has a pretty flower?
    LOL. Not under the desk!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    GotD: Get a text from a woman I barely like. Tolerate as she married a friend. Friend's birthday party is Saturday. Womas asks what dish I plan on bringing to the party. I respond with "you never asked me to make anything". She says, yes it was in the text I sent. I find the originial text, send it back and said "no nothing mentioned about bringing a dish". So she then asks me to bring a dish. I don't even plan on eating a damn thing at said party Saturday night. WTF is wrong with former druggies. Can they get a fucking clue?
    Georgette

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Gripe of the day: Work institutes a wellness incentive plan, if you don't participate it is an extra weekly cost, DH sees ok with it, then I tell him the dates he needs to get tested here and he tells me what a hassle it is. No mention of what a hassle it is that I pay for our insurance and oh yeah every fucking thing else for the last 2 years while he has been out of work (he just got a job that will allow him to help). NOW THAT IS THE HASSLE BUDDY!

And he wants to know why that pissed me off and I got a tone?!?!?!

So when I get a chance I am going to calmly explain how I feel and that it is time for him to step up and let me rest and feel provided for.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    So "not bothering to be considerate of you" isn't a bad intention in his book?

By that logic, if he had a car accident and was at fault, he wouldn't feel a need to apologize for that either because he didn't MEAN for it to happen.

[B]Oh, high heels -- that'll be my GOTD. I'm not a high-heel wearer myself but it really baffles me why women put themselves through that. I've seen two coworkers so far today tottering around on high heels. One was merely unstable and looked terribly awkward. The other was actually limping. I know people are willing to be uncomfortable for the sake of fashion... but what on earth is sexy about staggering around like a newborn giraffe?
    Yeah, there are 2 women in our office building who wear ulta-high heels and look like they're just stumbling around and seem to be clueless about how stupid they look. In addition, one of them wears skirts way too short and tops that show way too much cleavage, she looks like a whore.