Page 144 of 696 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 144

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    OXO makes good shit
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    So does whatever cheapo place it is the restaurant supply store buys from. I liberated the tip of my finger from it's abusive counterpart with a box grater, a good sized chunked. That figertip still has a groove in it because it didn't all grow back.

GOTD: Being sick all weekend means I can't tell if I'm hungry or if my body is complaining about food going the wrong direction all weekend. I want to say hungry, but food is most assuredly a 4 letter word right now.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Wow.... Is your grater abnormally sharp or your skin abnormally soft?
    I have abnormally thin, fine textured skin. It makes it real hard for cops to get fingerprints, though.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    I have abnormally thin, fine textured skin. It makes it real hard for cops to get fingerprints, though.
    bonus
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    bonus
    It's annoying sometimes. When i went through SF airport, i had to do it three times before they got a 'usable' print. FFS.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    My boyfriend upset me the other day when, knowing that i'm uncomfortable with a lot of people, he took me to a big family dinner -which was fine- then got pissed off his face, kept his back to me half the night and disappeared because he had a freakout because of drinking too much. When he came back he completely ignored me. I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
    I never said you had to you moron, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if you told me you felt bad about acting like a shithead!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

GOTD: Caribou Coffee doesn't even have whole milk - only 2%, skim, and soy. Last time I go there.
    My blog, The Overflowing Pantry

Primal-esque since Feb 2010
    100% Primal since May 2011 (again)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    My boyfriend upset me the other day when, knowing that i'm uncomfortable with a lot of people, he took me to a big family dinner -which was fine- then got pissed off his face, kept his back to me half the night and disappeared because he had a freakout because of drinking too much. When he came back he completely ignored me. I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
    I never said you had to you moron, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if you told me you felt bad about acting like a shithead!
    I hop he doesn't do this on a regular basis, it's not very considerate.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Very childish; some maturity is required for good relationships.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    ex gave me similar treatment