Page 126 of 696 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 126

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    GotD: Allergies + Dust (40 mph wind gusts) + smoke from huge ass fire = the suck.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    GotD: Allergies + Dust (40 mph wind gusts) + smoke from huge ass fire = the suck.
    Sorry man You get the award for today's major gripe.
    Georgette

Nion is offline Senior Member
    There's council workeds on my street doing something to the pipes across the road. All i can hear is 'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR' argh
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Humidity! 97 is one thing, 97 with 90% humidity is a steambath.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    I hope you're not in any danger from the fire. I have a friend living way out in the desert who may have to evacuate, he can see the smoke clouds coming. Fingers crossed for all in the area.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I was there awhile back. Heed the evac warnings, put on a dust mask (it may look funny, but it works) and bend INTO the wind. Sounds counterintuitive, but it really helps with visibility, balance, and breathing in high winds. Hope you feel better and I REALLY hope it doesn't get close to you.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Gripe: I got hit on by twins! The problem? They weren't girls!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    GotD: New commercial for Mother's Cookies I keep hearing on the radio.

Basically the gist: I remember (insert warm, snugly fond memory from childhood), and then (insert relative that's probably dead), would sneak a Mother's Cookie into my pocket. I thought it was a secret, but mom knew the whole time. Now, it's my turn to do the same thing (i.e. let my parents give my children a lovely dose of chemicals, grains and sugar and equate that to love so that they will have food issues for the rest of their lives). OR-- now, when I have said biscuit of chemicals grains and sugar I feel my (insert relative's) love.

Vomitous.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBaby View Post
    Yeah, that's about the conditions in my hot yoga class, where you sweat just laying there.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBaby View Post
    Living it in Ohio too. I also can't go outside during peak sun as I am "sensitive".
    Georgette