Page 125 of 696 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 125

periquin is offline Senior Member
    I am seriously pi**ed! Its been days, maybe weeks, and I still don't have anything to gripe about except the fact that I don't have any gripes.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Our database is down, has been since, at least, 10 am and the Microsoft Exchange connectivity keeps popping in and out. I'm getting bored. I'd rather not be at work, and enjoying the day outside, but alas......

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Periquin, you must cultivate the skill of annoyability. It is like a prickly flower that only grows when you poke yourself on its thorns.

GotD: I predict that my doctors are going to use silver nitrate to give me a chemical burn inside my surgical incision this afternoon. It will hurt, a lot, much like it did last week. (It will also supposedly kickstart healing, but I'm tired of this hurting already and man am I whiny!)

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    My turn:
    I like slow days, but not when the entire office is running around like chickens with their heads lopped off and I'm having a slow day because I'm not experienced enough to help alleviate the workload much more than minimally. I'm doing well logs and a site plan, which help them, true, but I'm feeling kinda like the irritating 3 year old who wants to "help" when I ask for work.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    I have to go tell my doctor that I am not using his regime and am instead being a hippie and curing myself. I don't see this ending well, especially since I SUCK at confrontations. (unless it's confronting someone for someone else. If I'm standing up for myself, it's no good)

geostump is online now Senior Member
    GotD: Work for a Medicare certified DME and finding out that when I speak with an assisted living facility, if they are calling in on multiple accounts, for every single goddamn account, I have to ask the caller(nurse) if they are authorized to speak on that residences behalf. Holy fucking shit. This is going to piss a lot of nurses off.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    I have to go tell my doctor that I am not using his regime and am instead being a hippie and curing myself. I don't see this ending well, especially since I SUCK at confrontations. (unless it's confronting someone for someone else. If I'm standing up for myself, it's no good)
    If all else fails, kick him in the nuts.
    Georgette

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    If all else fails, kick him in the nuts.
    While tempting, I predict my route is going to be "uhuh. uhuh. uhuh. ok" and then not do whatever he wants and not go back to him. Because I'm a freaking coward and am fond of the "if I just never see you again, everything will be fine" approach. I don't WANT to do this. I want to go in and say "look, your people have treated me really shittily, I don't like your methods, I'm pissed off that you rushed me into surgery when there are alternatives, and I really don't like that you won't listen when I tell you that birth control gives me terrible side effects. So Eff off!"

But I won't. Because I'm a coward...

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    While tempting, I predict my route is going to be "uhuh. uhuh. uhuh. ok" and then not do whatever he wants and not go back to him. Because I'm a freaking coward and am fond of the "if I just never see you again, everything will be fine" approach. I don't WANT to do this. I want to go in and say "look, your people have treated me really shittily, I don't like your methods, I'm pissed off that you rushed me into surgery when there are alternatives, and I really don't like that you won't listen when I tell you that birth control gives me terrible side effects. So Eff off!"

Put on your Tough Bitch Bra and remind him that an unhappy client is a client that won't return.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Tell him, and if you can't say it then write it out in a letter. I've done that with a doctor in the past and guess what, he listened to me. After you give him the letter and if he seems as if he isn't willing to listen, give him the bird and walk out.
    Georgette