Page 114 of 696 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 114

mwok86 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sigh, I get to go home from work but must first spend 4 hours in traffic in badly maintained pothole roads.

Paleobird Guest
    My neighbor has a gardening service that comes on Thursday and another different one on Saturday. She doesn't need two services a week and she knows this but she can't bring herself to "be mean" and fire either one or the other. OK, so she wants to waste her money, why should I care? Well, the rest of the neighborhood gets to listen to weed whackers and leaf blowers twice a week instead of once, not to mention the wasted fuel involved. What ever happened to a good old fashioned low-tech broom?

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    A very large tree limb snapped off a tree in my perimeter fence and dropped into my garden... breaking some limbs off my tomato plants, and covering my sweet potatoes. I do not own a chain saw, so my workout for tonight involves an axe...
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    People who expect me to get ANYTHING done in the office on the Friday afternoon before a holiday, never mind EVERYTHING.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Woke up with Trapezius #3 trigger point and referred neck pain wah....wanted to go to the Y this morning for my group workout, but the discomfort is making me feel nauseous. Time for the Theracane...
    Last edited by Lynna; 05-28-2011 at 03:24 AM.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday, I dished out 150 to the vet for an emergency operation for my rabbit after she kicked out, missed her intended target (i.e. me) and sliced her own paw open. Now she has to wear a cone around her face and I get to clean her bum for her and force feed her antibiotics twice a day without letting her kick out again. I can't go out for at least the next 2 weeks because I'll be looking after her, and next week she's being spayed and my other bunny is being neutered so I'll be staying in for another couple of weeks making sure they're both healing ok.

It's frustrating, and annoying, and a pain in the ass, yet I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.
    Ahh. The life of an animal lover. =D
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    GOTD - Tired of being alone and having no ability to detect prospects that i am even remotely interested in. Unfortunately my weight will always be a barrier, i am big now and no one will be interested, when i am no longer big I suspect i wont be interested in them FML
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I soaked my nuts all day, let them dry overnight, and now they have a crappy texture.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I soaked my nuts all day, let them dry overnight, and now they have a crappy texture.
    There are so many things I want to say to this comment, but since I assume you're serious...

Did you soak them in salted water? Are they completely dry? What sort of nuts did you soak?

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Now you know why people say: Go soak your nuts! :-)

Are you getting grumpier?
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism