Page 109 of 696 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 109

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Next time push the bastard off the bridge.
    I really need to learn to control my anger.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    Gripe of the day: One of my friends is semi-vegetarian and seems to think there's a pipeline where dietary cholesterol goes straight into your arteries. I love him but I want to throw things at his head.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: toothache. More specifically, gum-ache. I've got a fucking inflamed gum and it is hurting like a... something that really hurts! GAH!!! salt water rinse this morning did nothing. Oil rinse this afternoon did nothing. Now I'm going Vicodin and hot chicken broth. >.<

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    As my body recompositions, my bra size keeps bouncing between difficult to find bra size and nearly impossible to find bra sizes. I can find a 30DD bra, I can find 28D bras. I just wonder who decided that small woman with large tits don't want inexpensive bras. I'm tired of paying, at a minimum, $60 for one bra that I know will go to Goodwill within a year.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain. I'm having a hell of a time finding cup sizes that fit. I'm not a dd anymore, so I had to chuck out a large portion of my bras, I'm beginning to suspect that I'll be in a C soon enough, but right now I'm not. I'm in a C and a half, but they don't make an "almost D" size. >.< I'd go with just sports bras, but that doesn't support them enough and I end up with a backache.

It was so much easier when I was a hippie and didn't wear bras...

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I swear the damn traffic light at the front of my neighborhood is psychic. It taunts me 90% of the time by turning from green to red just as I come around the bend as I am leaving.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    do people ever listen to what they say. Honestly, just was told that someone in my office hates to sit down ( while he was sitting and does 8 hours a day) THUS he wont buy a "fancy" conputer......

does not compute

facepalm
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    My gripe of the day:
    I got nailed in a speed trap sting operation and got a speeding ticket.
    That sucks. Going to court might get the fine lowered-- It seems to work for my son, but that's in S. CA.

The motorcycle cops have been out in packs lately in the Terwilliger Curves. I counted 5 Thursday night on my way home.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Gripe of the Day: Professors who won't write me recommendations. A stupid college career center that didn't tell me how important schmoozing is for your career and future in general. Or maybe I just didn't listen. And the fact that the way I was raised, in combination with my naturally introverted personality, makes it tough to fit into the social culture of the kind of work that I want to do. At least I'm only overweight and not obese anymore, because I know that would have definitely hurt my chances too. But the fact that that even matters, when it wouldn't matter as much for a man, is also my gripe of the day.

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My gripe is when people ask about your eating and workout habits, decide they want to do it with you and when you tell them to bring their workout clothes with them to work and change their diets by eliminating grains, their like "ohhh I forgot my clothes or I need grains" whatever Dude! don't waste my time then.
    Health is Wealth!