Page 106 of 696 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 106

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OH bloody hell, i figured out why i plateaued. I just started tracking my food on Cronometer and found out i was eating WAY more carbs than i thought. My banana a day habit alone is enough apparently O_O
    Also i think that rice flour was dodgy! Serves me right :/ Sick tummy this morning, urrrgh.

Ok so i had to add this, because douchebags piss me off!

I walked down to the fruit market, which is on one of the main roads here in New Westminster, just for background.
    Anyway, I did get a good haul (head of kale, bunch o'garlic, garam masala, tree tomatoes) but as i was paying....
    I saw a hit and run!
    This old guy was opening his car door (and he did look both ways) and some douche slammed RIGHT into his door! And carried on driving, what the crap? That part of 6th is COVERED in cameras, as there's like three pedestrian crossings plus a lot of businesses. I hope the douche is caught.
    The old dude thankfully was ok (i asked) apart from being a bit pissed off.
    What the hell is wrong with people these days? They could have killed him!
    Last edited by Nion; 05-16-2011 at 12:26 PM.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Sore toes! A friend talked me into getting Fitflops, though I said I get blisters from straps between the toes, and here I am with a whopper on my left second toe! Why do I listen? But, I have to admit they felt really good until I got the blister. Maybe long narrow feet aren't designed for between the toe shoes.

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    My gripe today: Being sick. I have a cold that's going around... but I have almost no sniffling or sneezing, so no one around me has any sympathy, even though they're the jerks I caught it from.

(Yeah, I came to work, still semi-sick. Might as well sit around being bored here, right?)

Digby is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: My clumsy moments. Fell down on slippery pavement getting into my daughter's kid-wagon; got my new clothes muddy, and my backside--and my ego-- bruised with it.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    My cantalope seeds have not germinated yet....don't think for a second that I'm happy about this development, or lack thereof.....

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    WHY is it 48* outside?!?!? It's freaking the middle of MAY people! I should be sitting outside getting a base layer of tan, not huddled under a blanket inside!!!

BAD Spring! You get warm now!

Nion is offline Senior Member
    /facepalm

Local news 'fitness' expert

-Keep carbs high!
    -No fat!
    -chug sports drinks!
    -The body doesn't know the difference between an apple and grains!

OMG my head might just pop off
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

starrchilde is offline Senior Member
    My router keeps randomly blocking my paranormal group's website, as well as the email from said group. Router company says that's "impossible" and offers no solution, so every two weeks I have to reset the router and reconfigure all my security settings in order to get into the website and complete reports for investigations/receive email.

*grr*
    ~ Chris

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didnít understand the assignment.

I told them they didnít understand life.
    ó John Lennon

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    F'ing special congressional election in my district. New rule: Any robocalls from OUT OF STATE, I am not voting for your candidate, EVER. God, a girl can't even answer the damn phone any more...

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by starrchilde View Post
    My router keeps randomly blocking my paranormal group's website, as well as the email from said group. Router company says that's "impossible" and offers no solution, so every two weeks I have to reset the router and reconfigure all my security settings in order to get into the website and complete reports for investigations/receive email.

*grr*
    Perhaps the "forces" are trying to tell you something. Like: Stay off these waves.