Page 105 of 696 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 105

Tiggadyrue is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Bad, bad week at work... I need the rain storms to clear out of here so I can fish & hike this weekend! Need to get back my sunny disposition!

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Rain is arriving here....just in time for the weekend....crap

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    Half my team at work is out sick today, leaving me one of the few standing to get all the work done.

My husband is also home sick. Good thing I never seem to get sick any more... (famous last words!)

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Getting the bike out for the first ride of the season, washing it off, airing up the tires, and then smashing my knee into the pedal so hard I can barely move it, much less pedal a bike.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    Getting the bike out for the first ride of the season, washing it off, airing up the tires, and then smashing my knee into the pedal so hard I can barely move it, much less pedal a bike.

Maybe that's a sign to ride the thing more than in just summer
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Grumpy: You paint beautifully. Please paint more often
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCO14 View Post
    Maybe that's a sign to ride the thing more than in just summer
    Maybe it's sign that those of us too clumsy to WALK with a bicycle should maybe not attempt to ride the danged thing...

gojirama is offline Senior Member
    We've been having a problem with food disappearing- random things like meat from the freezer, my husband's sweets stash, the corn chips he insists on buying, even my Mother's Day uncured beef bacon. We don't know which kid or kids or when...it might be any of them while I shower ( but I would smell if they heated it up, right? they'd have to be eating it frozen) or the older two while I have the youngest at dance class. So hiusband's solution is, "You need to punish them all; I don't think you shoudl let them cook breakfast. make them eat toast or oatmeal." Riiight. I told him NO WAY I would try to disciplne them by making them eat a breakfats that was not complete. He said he often eats oatmeal or toast with butter or marmalade and considers that complete, so he didn't see the problem. I told them no treats (sweets or chips) for the time being instead.
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    i got a great deal on fresh organic strawberries- 8lb for $10. the gripe? i ordered them last week and forgot to pick them up! i brought them home today and each and every strawberry had brownish squishy parts or mold. SOB. it was such a tragedy, i could tell that they *were* perfect before they molded.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    0415 in the morning should not exist. Especially if I just pulled a 63 hour week. Oh well, here we go, fat paycheck!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome