Page 104 of 696 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 104

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I suggest you stop making assumptions about what else they have or haven't tried -- and then calling her selfish based on your assumptions. What we know from her description is that he is pressuring her for vaginal sex, specifically, despite it causing her physical pain.
    guys getting old fashioned or better that aren't teenagers or early 20s in this situation are unlikely to be complaining
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Work - bad email addresses and librarians...I am the (un)lucky cuss that gets to remove all the bad email addresses from patron records for 10 libraries. Never mind that with our new system this duty could go to someone in each of the individual libraries and it would take each individual about 15 minutes or less where it takes me almost an hour. Most tedious job - ever. Plus do some of these patron ever get emails? For example giving out a email domain name of comcast.com instead of comcast.net - Shouldn't one KNOW one's email address?

Librarians - okay Dewey decimal cataloging system,puts books with the same subject matter TOGETHER. But can we DO that? NO! We have to add all kinds of new frickin collections like Career and Small business . And add the names of the car companies to the labels for the Chilton's car repair books when the books already say in large letters FORD, HONDA, CHEVROLET, etc. When I was in school, I learned how to use the card catalogue and found things just fine. People have it easier now, they can look up their information on the computer (so much easier to find cross-referenced materials), but no one wants to do the work and the librarians are just catering to the laziness by dumbing everything down.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Buttsex!

(not a gripe, just a suggestion for the above)
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    yeah, sorry, I'm scared out of my mind about getting my internal organs hacked on, so I really couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's sex life right now. And a real man would man up, realize his wife is scared and in pain, and not be an ass.

Which my husband did. This morning. He apologized, and said he wasn't trying to get me feel guilty about not having sex, he was trying to get me to be happy that I would be able to have sex without pain after the surgery. He just sucks at communicating sometimes.

*shakes head*

I swear, I should have just stuck to women. Men are such assholes sometimes.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    yeah, sorry, I'm scared out of my mind about getting my internal organs hacked on, so I really couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's sex life right now. And a real man would man up, realize his wife is scared and in pain, and not be an ass.

Which my husband did. This morning. He apologized, and said he wasn't trying to get me feel guilty about not having sex, he was trying to get me to be happy that I would be able to have sex without pain after the surgery. He just sucks at communicating sometimes.

*shakes head*

I swear, I should have just stuck to women. Men are such assholes sometimes.
    I`m sorry you`re going through all this crap. Try and believe that every thing will be ok. Try and relax. I know. Easier said than done but it will help all of you to try and relax.

Good to hear he apologized. Communication is a bitch sometimes. Hubby and I have had many hurt feelings just from the mix up in intentions/words over the years.

Soon it`ll all be over with. Hang in there
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

geostump is offline Senior Member
    GotD: Why do I wear white when I know it will get dirty 10 minutes after leaving the house?
    Georgette

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Buttsex!

(not a gripe, just a suggestion for the above)
    rearranged insides are rearranged insides.

coyote, thank goodness he saw the light. yay for communication! i hope your cysts get sorted out shortly.

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    I should have just stuck to women.
    Hi there.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

My gripe is that I don't paint enough.

And that I am an attention whore.

So lonely.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post

My gripe is that I don't paint enough.

And that I am an attention whore.

So lonely.
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)