Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: March Whole30 page 3

jeng1921 is offline Junior Member
    I am in too! I've gotten started the last few days but March sounds like a great month to commit to -
    You get the opportunity to choose something positive for your self ~ so GO DO IT!

Primalvore is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorrrrrtttoofff in. I've been doing a "Faux30" for about a week now. I haven't committed fully to Whole30 because I still use artificial sweetener (Stevia). Andddd I have a daily blog so I am committed to weigh-ins once a week. Other than that, though, I'm in!

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
    ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
    My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
    Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

climbergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalvore View Post
    I'm sorrrrrtttoofff in. I've been doing a "Faux30" for about a week now. I haven't committed fully to Whole30 because I still use artificial sweetener (Stevia). Andddd I have a daily blog so I am committed to weigh-ins once a week. Other than that, though, I'm in!
    I'm also doing a "faux30" since I only have access to dining hall food, which kind of limits my choices in terms of quality. I'm also doing some dairy (butter, small amounts of cheese and full-fat fage). The one thing I'm adamant of is NO NUTS... I have a problem with binge-consuming those so I'm going cold turkey to break the habit. Wish me luck!

Jezsh is offline Member
    Forgot to mention that butter totally doesn't count as dairy in my book So I'm including that too.

Having a bit of a hungry day today. Made a four-egg omelette four lunch with tonnes of veg and avocado dip, but sadly the dip tasted a bit off. Eggs work so well for breakfast, but apparently not for lunch.

Finding it easier to avoid snacking though, now that I know certain things are verboten until further notice. Very strange!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

rkj1969 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid317 View Post
    A bit of a cheat night indeed! It has been epic my friend. EPIC. *wipes cookie dough ice cream off her face*
    It has involved all you can eat sushi, peanut butter cookies, and cookie dough ice cream. We should have had some booze too. As it is we're going to wake up feeling like garbage tomorrow.

I am 100% for March, and I'm super excited to start.
    Wow, and I having my favorite green papaya salad from the Thai place was a big "cheat night" - I bow to your carbfesting greatness. ; )
    Last edited by rkj1969; 02-28-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    ~Rhonda

"Do or do not do, there is no try" - Yoda

rkj1969 is offline Senior Member
    It's March 1 here in Guam, so the challenge is officially on!

had steak and leftover cauliflower rice for breakfast, baked chicken breast and coconut flakes for lunch - planning to have salmon for dinner!

I have macadamia nuts and dates ready for a snack, but it's already 3pm and I haven't needed one yet!
    ~Rhonda

"Do or do not do, there is no try" - Yoda

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    I'm in. I really didn't stay to clean in my eating for the last week or so.

Tomorrow is a new month. 28 days. I can give that a go.

I am calling a scheduled cheat day on the 7th (BIL's B-day but he's mostly paleo too so it shouldn't be TOO bad) and again on the 24th cause I'm going to a concert with friends and we;re doing dinner first and it'll probably be indian food and I'm just not gonna worry about it.

Limited nuts, no dairy, and lets see how things go

runningwild is offline Senior Member
    ok whole 30 has started in london!

Feeling good

mayness is offline Senior Member
    I'm in, with two modifications.. I'm not giving up my (uncured) bacon entirely even though it has a little bit of sugar, and I'm cutting down but not entirely quitting chewing gum although there are fake sweeteners and who knows what else in it. =P

This is my first time giving up dairy, really curious to see if it will help my acne at all.

I had a major junk food binge the past two and a half days, so I'm probably gonna get hit with the "low-carb flu" pretty hard. Weighed myself this morning for the last time until March 31, had eggs and bacon for breakfast.. feeling good so far, but we'll see how I am by the end of the day. =]
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

nopie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Day 1/30+1 has begun. Just water so far. I am still full from yesterday's insanity.

I forgot to weigh and measure myself last night so I suppose I should do that this morning. And then hide the scale.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast