Not knowing all your particulars, these are the first questions that come to mind.
1) Have you seen a doctor to see if there are any heath conditions (e.g. thyroid issues, IBS) which could be thwarting you?
2) Ditto about nutritional deficiencies?
3) Are you getting enough exercise. OK, then try a little more than "enough"?
4) Are you really living all 10 of the PB principals, sun rest, stress, play, etc.?
5) Are you still dealing with carb addictions, cravings, binging?
Like I said before, this calorie counting program I'm doing is only for people who have all other physical and psychological conditions, syndromes, deficiencies, metabolic derangements etc. all taken care of and people who really have all the other aspects of PB "down cold". If you are running in ketosis on a regular basis, calorie restriction is not that hard to do. But get into ketosis FIRST, THEN think about calories.
You can do it. Don't give up.