Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark is the only fit one out of all of you. page

Djzander is offline Member

Mark is the only fit one out of all of you.

I think that much of the allure of this primal lifestyle is marks psychical fitness and claims of success. I used to follow this thread regularly it seemed apparent that not many people where achieving long term success. There are of course many newbies who will lose that initial weight that most anyone does when starting a low carb diet but very few people here have results that are anywhere comparable to marks. Do your own research and get of marks sack.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Evidently you haven't found the "Before/After" photo thread, nor the rest of the "Success Stories" forum.

Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    heh. right. and here i was going to post pictures soon.

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Down from a (tight) 36 waist to a 32 waist in 14 months. My genetics are clearly not as good as Mark's, but I'm pretty happy so far. No counting macros, no counting calories, no repetitive treadmill work.

Yup...I'm okay with this.

lexsi340 is offline Senior Member
    Uh.. what?!
    As others have said - success stories, before/after.. all the primal "locals" (grok stars?) have had major success: Griff, Grizz, Batty, etc. etc, Mal Paz - infact there's a thread about the "grok celebrities" you'd most like to meet - ALL of them have been majorly successful.

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, you are probably right. The allure for me is gazing with rapt adoration upon Mark's success and has nothing to do with having greatly improved my autoimmune symptoms and losing two pant sizes since Thanksgiving. I should just give up and join Weight Watchers.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

idk what that means.

i'm not shooting to be on a magazine cover, but i do like the way i look these days.

well, actually, i AM shooting to be on the cover of a specific magazine here in Wellington, but it's not one that would have my in work out gear and stuff.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Djzander View Post
    I think that much of the allure of this primal lifestyle is marks psychical fitness and claims of success
    No! You have all missed the point! Mark has wonderful psychical fitness! His brain is obviously WAY more in shape than the brains of the rest of us! Maybe thats why Mark is able to provide so much top-notch information for us!

right, he's using his psychic powers to control us all.

now it all becomes clear. . . LOL

Jen AlcesAlces is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mark is the only fit one out of all of you.
    Dude, have you seen Al Kavadlo? Apparently not. Granted, he is a trainer and all, but what a remarkably lame generalization to make about the people on this forum.

I understand that not everyone will look like Mark or Al, but the whole point is to achieve our own goals. Yes, we should research for ourselves, but isn't that what most of us are doing here, along with reading other sites and books and bouncing ideas off each other?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast