Thread: GMO Salmon page

pattyd is offline Senior Member

GMO Salmon

Shop Now
    Have y`all heard about the case of GMO Salmon. Unfortunately I do not understand complex science so half of what I read goes over my head. I do not agree with GMO foods being infiltrated into our food supply and the recent loss of the GMO alfalfa being able to be planted anywhere Monsanto wishes is disturbing. Do you guys think there is even a chance of making it so GMO foods HAVE to be labeled here in the U.S. like in Europe or do you think it`s a losing battle?
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it's a losing battle, just a tough one. Unfortunately, there is so much money involved in this that until we get enough people with spines in our government, we will continue to get steamrolled.

I didn't know that there was GMO salmon, but I am not surprised by it either.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    I don't think it's a losing battle, just a tough one. Unfortunately, there is so much money involved in this that until we get enough people with spines in our government, we will continue to get steamrolled.

I didn't know that there was GMO salmon, but I am not surprised by it either.
    It`s not on the market YET and I`ve sent many emails opposing it but I have a feeling it will happen. The labeling is probably more promising as to whether we have a chance or not. I for one feel that I`m entitled to know just what I`m consuming and choosing whether or not I want to.
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters