Thread: Any Fat Burners? page

jackgreen is offline Junior Member

Any Fat Burners?

Primal Fuel
    Yo are there any Fat Burners out here?

For those who don't know, We can either fuel our bodies by Burning Fat Fuel or Burning Sugar Fuel. Fat Burning is basically the atkins diet, and the low-carb high-fat diet.

Is there anybody on this forum a Fat Burner or trying to be?

This forum should have some, I've read some of marks blogs on his support of Fat Burning (Low Carb). But then again 95% of the population are Sugar Burners, which are the poor people. Hence the saying "Poor people eat only carbs". And the addage "All Athletes are Fat Burners"

If there are any Fat Burners, what have been your experiences from the switch of fuels?
    Last edited by jackgreen; 02-26-2011 at 03:08 AM.

keji is offline Junior Member
    You're preaching to the choir, dude.

Most people here either are fat burners, or aspiring to be. The primal approach is generally low-carb by default.

keji is offline Junior Member
    Also, read The Primal Blueprint. it will likely answer 99.95% of your questions, and then some.

Also x2, "which are the poor people"? I don't think that's very appropriate or sensitive at all. I wouldn't agree with the idea of all athletes being fat burners, either... most "athletes" practice a buttload of cardio, and need a high intake of carbs to sustain themselves in order to do so.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? I can't speak for anyone else, but I would ask that you maybe consider being a little more delicate about the way you talk about things? I've read your other posts, and the one where you called an obese woman a "bitch" was kind of unsettling and absolutely rude.

What I'm basically trying to say is that I don't like you, obvs

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackgreen View Post
    But then again 95% of the population are Sugar Burners, which are the poor people. Hence the saying "Poor people eat only carbs".
    So, what you're saying is, the poors eat live off of carbs, grubbing in the dirty pleeblands somewhere, and you were wondering if here--in the glorious ether of the internet--you could find your fellow five-percenters, the elite who burn fat in a blaze of glory and enlightenment?

You might have found the right place...the question is, do you know the secret handshake?

(classism for the win!)
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sibylsybil View Post
    So, what you're saying is, the poors eat live off of carbs, grubbing in the dirty pleeblands somewhere, and you were wondering if here, in the glorious ether of the internet, you could find your fellow five-percenters, the elite who burn fat in a blaze of glory and enlightenment?

You might have found the right place...the question is, do you know the secret handshake?

(classism for the win!)
    Up up down down left right left right B A start?
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

ciep is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    Up up down down left right left right B A start?
    Sorry, gotta do it before the title screen loads!

denise is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackgreen View Post
    Yo are there any Fat Burners out here?

For those who don't know, We can either fuel our bodies by Burning Fat Fuel or Burning Sugar Fuel. Fat Burning is basically the atkins diet, and the low-carb high-fat diet.

Is there anybody on this forum a Fat Burner or trying to be?

This forum should have some, I've read some of marks blogs on his support of Fat Burning (Low Carb). But then again 95% of the population are Sugar Burners, which are the poor people. Hence the saying "Poor people eat only carbs". And the addage "All Athletes are Fat Burners"

If there are any Fat Burners, what have been your experiences from the switch of fuels?
    I would love to post a helpful response, but I cannot make head nor tail of what you are saying.

"Fat Burning is basically the atkins diet, and the low-carb high-fat diet".

and I have never heard this, let alone know it as an "adage"

"And the addage "All Athletes are Fat Burners""

I THINK you are asking if people notice differences in how they feel and/or their WO performance once they switch to PB? Or whether their metabolisms switching to "fat burning" means you feel/perform differently?

maybe you need to phrase the question more clearly?

This is a hugely knowledgeable group of people you have access to here - asking the right thing in the right way gets enormous amounts of useful help and advice (in my personal experience anyway)

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Jack please read one of Gary Taubes books either Good Calories, Bad Calories or the short version Why We Get Fat. Those and PB guide a lot of us here because we believe burning fat and protein for energy is healthier. It 's all about insulin.

By the way PB is not Atkins. PB is about real, wholesome food. Atkins allows plenty of frankenfoods as long as they are low carb.