Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~ page 17

mystic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    127.6 today, I'm trying to eat as clean as possible, mostly raw with a 18-22 hour IF each day.

128.4 today

129.6 I,ve gained 5lbs this year and am not happy about it. Processed foods anyone? Yep, my body can,t handle refined carbs even when my cals are low. I,m going to eat mostly raw ubtil I lose this bloat. I,m more vegetarian then ever which is part of the reason I haven,t been posting here as much. Going to check the vegetarian section of the forums if there is one.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    129.6 I,ve gained 5lbs this year and am not happy about it. Processed foods anyone? Yep, my body can,t handle refined carbs even when my cals are low. I,m going to eat mostly raw ubtil I lose this bloat. I,m more vegetarian then ever which is part of the reason I haven,t been posting here as much. Going to check the vegetarian section of the forums if there is one.
    Vegetarianism is not very common or at least talked about here. Actually, you may find it more helpful to eat cooked vegetables. I think most people find that they can't process raw foods as well. Perhaps something like digestive enzymes would help, in either case.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Vegetarianism is not very common or at least talked about here. Actually, you may find it more helpful to eat cooked vegetables. I think most people find that they can't process raw foods as well. Perhaps something like digestive enzymes would help, in either case.

Funny you should mention that, I couldn't find much on vegetarian paleo on the site. Guess it's not a popular thing after all.

Anyway I've deleted a bunch of raw food/fruitarian sites I used to frequent, Primal girl is back!

After 6 months of being Vegetarian, my hips and knees suddenly started to fail me for the first time in my life, I guess I have early onset osteoarthritis. Thanks mum

Oh well, I'm doing my best to reverse it and am currently on day 6 of the whole 30 program. Weight today 128.8

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your Whole30! I have some kind of arthritis, I think, as well. It gets exacerbated by too much intake of PUFAs.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Thanks, I am sure eating Paleo is going to help arthritis issues, it's all in the food. Let food be thy medicine.

130.2 today, not a good thing. I'm looking at July as the month I perfect my whole 30, eat clean, eat whole. My taste is starting to change already. I am finding the sweetness in a plumb more attractive then a chocolate bar.

130.4 Today, that is a all time high for this year, perhaps even last year as well. Ug, time to trim the tree and cut the fat. My fat, not the diet fat. I am fasting each day and keeping the diet clean, until I see my old stats back.

My weight all the way up to 134.6 and I freaked out, but it was only for a couple of days, now I am 126.6 and feeling much better, I'm ready whole 30 book. It's a good read, I am learning a lot from it. My hip is sore this week and I am limited too what I can do, but I just am hoping rest and supplements will help me.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am feeling better lately, I have switched my focus to fish rather then red meat and I will see if that tweaking helps any or not. I still am not game to do much hiking so am doing yoga each day, it should help strengthen my weak muscles over time. It's gentle and doesn't seem to hurt. My weight is 128, I'm ok with that, long term I think 126 would be the best weight for me. I used to always need to be 124, but I think now that is a little light as I am fairly tall.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast