Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~ page 15

mystic is offline Senior Member
    128 today. I'm following a Daniel plan and it's going well. No meat for the last week and I feel lighter and happier. I am getting plenty of eggs, fruit and veges. I'm 16 hours fasted right now and hope to make it to 18 hours.

123.6 Today. It's a big change over the last week, I've been stressed out and am not a stress eater lol.

126 even today. I really have been slipping with a few grains. I need to detox from them, get back to basic. Grain is something I really struggle with. Who knew it could be so hard? Day 1 begins again.

126.4 I'm doing a raw vegan 30 day challenge, I came across on FB. It's full on, exciting to see so many like minded people from around the world. There are almost 1000 challengers going raw for a month. I'm on day 2 and feeling good though my skins is poor, detox perhaps? Weight today 126.4

127.2 This is a month of challenges for me, I'm doing a FB 30 day raw vegan challenge and a Dry July challenge. No alcohol for July! This will be interesting. I'm hoping to see some positive changes in my skin and health in general. I'm also going to try working nights in the hope I can go walking more often in the mornings. There are only so many hours in the day though....

So far so good, 126.6 today. It's been about 6 weeks since I ate meat and to be honest, I'm not missing it. I feel better knowing I am caring for those without a voice. It's small steps but I do feel more harmony living like this. I am still trying to be paleo but It's a vegetarian paleo and I'm trying to be gluten free. No alcohol yet this month. This is another big change for me, I do feel more whole, less toxic. It feels good showing my body self care.

127.2 I'm feeling great today, I've been exercising this weekend, it was hard to get back into as I'd had a few weeks off. Now I've started again, what a huge difference in energy. I love it! I'm doing hills, it seems more primal, less time but more intense. I really think this is the way to go rather then the cronic cardio that I've done in the past.

129.4 Today, far to close to being in the 130's. Time to cut back on the fruit, focus on spinach, vegtables and good ol fasting.

Watch this space I'm going to try lose 4lbs this week!

127.4 today, I'm fasting this week, just having fruit if needed to keep my balance and energy levels up. Plan to have my first meal on Friday.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    125.2 over 4 lbs down in 4 days. I feel so much better, time to head towards 124 again. New moon in Cancer today. Healthful living, joy and abundance is part of this magical time.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast