Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~ page 14

mystic is offline Senior Member

Day 1 here of my Daniel fast.

No meat, No butter, No Junk, No wheat.

Fruit and Vegtables galore, perhaps some rice some days.

Day 2

Today has gone well. I've had broth for dinner and am doing an another 18 hour IF. I've had grapes today and lots of exercise as it is my day off.

I downloaded a 30 day challenge app and am going to keep track of my goals with that.

Yesterday went off track but I haven't had any alcohol for 3 days so I'm still happy about that. I'm working during the week working on staying sober during that time then on my weekends off I have a glass or two with dinner. I really being this and between having lots of alcohol free days and going mostly gluten free I am seeing some positive healing take place. My skin hasn't been so clear for years. It's really exciting to see it starting to glow.

Today I am going shopping and the plan is for healthy fruit and veg. Lots of good produce and no junk.

126.8 Today

Yesterday I went outside and it was as if I had just put on 3D glasses. Everything was so sharp and vivid. The trees clearly defined and the depth of view was enhanced. It was so strange. I stood and looked for sometime, wow this is life in 3D, How I never noticed before. It's as if everthing was being seen by a new lense. Is it the conciousness cleanse, the improved diet, the IF fasting or the lack of drinking. Perhaps it's a combination of them all. It has given me a new motivation and desire to reach new heights.

Fasting today. I finished a photo book project and am happy I finally got around to it. It will be good when it arrrives. I have two more holidays to do.

I did a 21 hour fast yesterday and my weight was down last night. I am planning a 20 hour fast today. I hope to get back so basics and eat mindfully tonight.

I'm reading the 21 day primal transformation, it's a wonderful book, I'm really getting alot out of it even though I read Mark's first book. I like this one even better.

I got drunk last night, I am going to keep away from the bottle, no more! I'm eating well but am looking forward to doing lots of IF fasting each day then eating mindfully in the evening.

I'm fasting today and plan a primal shop this afternoon. Eggs, mushrooms, brocolli, fruit. I do tend to overdo the fruit so am going to look at other meals I can make.

I'm in the middle of a solid If and have some paleo goodies planned later in the day. I am loving Marks book. It just makes so much sense. More and more of what I read points to low carb being the safest way forward. I do slip but I am really going to try fix that.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    128 today. I was upto 129.6 on the weekend. A new high for this year. I was not happy being that heavy. I've restarted my efforts and am going to work harder then ever to stay gluten free. My program is one of vegetarian Paleo. I do believe this is possible. I'm excited to see where this will take me. Day 1 starts today.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast