Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HI just joined today page 6

Primal Fuel
    Just a little update y'all. I am in the process of setting up a small home gym in my garage. It is still hot as a stolen tamale in Texas, but I need to get this started. First I need to clean out a nice spot. Jeez I have things still in boxes from the time I moved in about 3 and 1/2 yrs ago. My main equipment for now will be my trusty Soloflex. I will add a punching/kick bag. The type that is free standing. I will put some mats down for some good stretching. I might incorporate a little Tia-bo too. Yes this is all "old school", but it beats sitting on my rear. I am down over 100lbs via VLC/ZC (20%/80%). At this time I am dedicated to only Zero Carb. Wish me luck in my new venture to Great Health. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

Your Carnivore Brother In Arms,

Cheers,

Dave
    Dave's Zero Carb Blog:

http://zero-carb.blogspot.com/

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicles of David View Post
    Just a little update y'all. I am in the process of setting up a small home gym in my garage. It is still hot as a stolen tamale in Texas, but I need to get this started. First I need to clean out a nice spot. Jeez I have things still in boxes from the time I moved in about 3 and 1/2 yrs ago. My main equipment for now will be my trusty Soloflex. I will add a punching/kick bag. The type that is free standing. I will put some mats down for some good stretching. I might incorporate a little Tia-bo too. Yes this is all "old school", but it beats sitting on my rear. I am down over 100lbs via VLC/ZC (20%/80%). At this time I am dedicated to only Zero Carb. Wish me luck in my new venture to Great Health. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

Cheers,

Dave
    Glad to see you're still on board! Congrats on your fantastic progress

Quote Originally Posted by annylove View Post
    I do have to thank you Sharon. Since I really follow more of a purist (ZC) regiment I probably should remove that from my Blog. I will definitely consider that and more than likely remove it. Thanks again for pointing that out to me. BTW I do plan on eating some cheese on occasion after I get down to a weight that I feel where I should be.
    ??? ...... I'm sorry was there a question or comment annylove?

Cheers,

Dave
    Dave's Zero Carb Blog:

Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    Glad to see you're still on board! Congrats on your fantastic progress
    Thank you so much jammies, I gotta tellya it has been a ride. I am confident that I will be able to do this for a lifetime. I hope all fares well with you in your endeavors. Keep the Faith and Battle On my friend!!!

Cheers,

Dave
    Dave's Zero Carb Blog:

Hi all just wanted to give an update: I am at an all time low of 176.6 lbs!!! My start weight at the beginning of this journey was 280 lbs. I was at a little stall, but it seems that (ZC) has kicked back in and I am on a downward push at this time. How low can I go? Hey I really don't know. What I do know is that for ME it has been pretty easy. I just eat. Wow can it get any better lol? I always appreciate the support and the positive comments made here. Thanks to All. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

Cheers

Dave
    Dave's Zero Carb Blog:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456