Thread: One day at a time..... page

bball35 is offline Junior Member

Red face One day at a time.....

I started PB right before Christmas time when i was 192 lbs. I am 5'9" and it has been 2 months and i am down to 175 I have not had any sinus problems, and my skin is clearing up. I also have not had to take any kind of medication because I haven't had a headache or anything!! I know I need to start exercising more, but it's hard to get motivated after a long day of school. I am coaching high school girls basketball, so I do get some running in and lifting during practices which is nice. I also take the stairs up 4 levels everyday to class, sometimes twice a day and with my backpack weighing about 20 LBS. it get a little difficult. The other day we made my favorite lasagna with chicken and mushrooms, but instead of noodles we used eggplant and it was SOOOOOOO good! I am so happy that I chose to check PB out, because it has truly changed my life for the better. We are planning on starting a family this summer, and I can't wait to see how pregnancy goes with being primal versus CW. Well I am hoping to get down to 160 by the end of summer, hopefully before!
    The onle thing i am a little frusterated with is that I am only 35% muscle. I know that once i start exercising more wether it be pushups, pull ups whatever that should change. I just can't wait till i'm done with school this May because I think it will be a lot easier becuase I will have a lot more energy that I don't have to waste on studying!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a good start.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.