Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: When you know better, you do better: Metismomma's journal page 25

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now

BAHAHAHA!! Frankly, I think its a good source of inspriation even if its COMPLETELY inaccurate XD
    Calm the f**k down.

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    What a fucked up couple weeks. My father in law died on the 11th, had his funeral finally on the 17th. I started having knee pains on the 17th also, and I thought that maybe I got a blood clot. Rather than going to the hospital in a panic, in case I just crimped the tendon in my knee, I let it go for the night. Next day, I went to the hospital where the doctor suspected tendonitis or a baker's cyst. Ok, np, that works for me. Sucks, but better than the alternative, right? Monday I went for an ultrasound(which just happened to be the 26th anniversary of my Dad's death) and found out it is indeed a blood clot. Not a DVT though (yey!) but it was started to move and spread which got them worried. Now I have to take Coumadin for a couple months, and have been given low molecular weight heparin in the meanwhile until my INR is lower. I can't walk on my left leg for very long since it puts a lot of pressure on my leg.
    Now I need to get tests done to see if I do have factor V leiden or not. I suspect that its due to my oestrogen dominance(can't be 100% since my doctor only tested my oestrogen and not my testosterone or progesterone. Considering my history in regards to knowing wtf is happening with my body more than doctors, I hope they actually listen to me.
    Who called the blood clot? Me, not the doctor. I know shit.
    Calm the f**k down.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425