Thread: Good primal meals for 2 page

Bolivar is offline Senior Member

Good primal meals for 2

Shop Now
    Now that my partner is on board, I am not used to cooking for two! Other than the fantastic MEATZA, I'm not sure what to cook, other than to make portion sizes bigger now so it suits two.

Are there some 'fun' meals to share. The Meatza is good because you can just take the slices you fancy.

What are your best meals for couples?

stewie97 is offline Member
    we do A LOT of buffalo chicken salads.
    Grilled chicken breasts chopped and tossed in franks red hot and melted butter. Throw some bacon, hard boiled eggs, red onion if you don't want to make out for a week, and some blue cheese dressing on romain and you have a meal for two and lunch the next day.

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    We eat a lot of leftovers, so we make pretty much whatever and double the recipe a lot of times!
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

iniQuity is online now Senior Member
    Hmm my gf and I just make bigger meals and split them. She has come to love mashed sweet potatoes and she loves making butternut squash soup (and I don’t have the heart to tell her that combining both in one meal is more carbs than I’d like to eat in one sitting, even though they’re perfectly primal) and we always have some type of meat site.

When I cook, I always focus on meat first and I usually don’t need shit else but she likes veggies more than me so I fix some for her.

We also like wings, but haven’t made them too often as they’re more time consuming than the afore mentioned or making some type of omelet.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Spag sauce over zuke noodles/ veggies/ spaghetti squash, crockpot meat, stews, quiche/ clafouti/ fritatta type things.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    Crock pot is great. I use mine 2x a week.