Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Anyone Who's Enjoyed my Workout Videos page

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up For Anyone Who's Enjoyed my Workout Videos

Primal Fuel
    I just posted a new one this morning. I think it's my favorite that I've done so far!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

apple is offline Senior Member
    lol I love it! I'm jealous of that upper body strength. But were you wearing jeans? I can't do anything physical except walking in jeans!

And I can't believe so many people walked by you without even glancing at you! But then I'm not from NYC. I guess it's not the craziest thing to be seen on the streets...
    Type 1 Diabetic. Controlling blood sugar through primal life.

2012 Goals:
    Maintain A1c of 6.0 or lower
    More dietary fat, less carbs, moderate protein
    LHT and sprint as per PB fitness
    Play more!

Yep, I was in fact wearing jeans. You don't need a gym to workout AND you don't even need proper workout clothes! (Besides, it's cold out there!)

Glad you liked this one!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    kick ass video. makes me want to live in a city. i like how the only odd look you got was from a woman watching you do a flag on that little tree.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    That was awesome! I need to try what Danny did, that L-sit climbing pull up looks like a grip killer!!

The whole workout looked awesome, there’s nothing like working out outdoors and NYC really is a gym, all the scaffolding are just pull up and dip bars just crying to be used by people. I wish we had more of that in NJ.

Question: did the scaffolding in NYC give you and Danny the idea for the homemade pull up bar?

Also, I can’t shrimp squat worth a shit. I find it much harder than pistols. I end up unable to hold my own leg in the back, it just wants to kick out to assist it’s struggling partner (my working leg)

Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    kick ass video. makes me want to live in a city. i like how the only odd look you got was from a woman watching you do a flag on that little tree.
    Thanks! It's tough to get a reaction out of jaded New Yorkers!

Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    That was awesome! I need to try what Danny did, that L-sit climbing pull up looks like a grip killer!!

The whole workout looked awesome, there’s nothing like working out outdoors and NYC really is a gym, all the scaffolding are just pull up and dip bars just crying to be used by people. I wish we had more of that in NJ.

Question: did the scaffolding in NYC give you and Danny the idea for the homemade pull up bar?

Also, I can’t shrimp squat worth a shit. I find it much harder than pistols. I end up unable to hold my own leg in the back, it just wants to kick out to assist it’s struggling partner (my working leg)
    Thanks iniquity! I find shrimp squats to be much harder than pistols as well. And yes, the backyard pull-up bar was definitely scaffolding inspired!

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Freaking badass as always. Your much-appreciated sincere positive energy always comes through clearly in your videos!

Primalvore is offline Senior Member
    Dude, you are so freakin sic. My favorite part was when you almost killed that tree AND simultaneously freaked out that older woman

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
    ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
    My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
    Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    o.m.f.g.
    Al, you & Danny rule the world. So inspiring.
    Bus stop benches in my 'hood have "handles", which are great for angled pushups, L-sits, etc. Nothing like getting your workout in while waiting for the bus.

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalvore View Post
    Dude, you are so freakin sic. My favorite part was when you almost killed that tree AND simultaneously freaked out that older woman
    I think that was my gramma, and she was lol'ing...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast