Thread: Article in Bloomberg Businessweek page

HonuRacer is offline Senior Member

Article in Bloomberg Businessweek

Shop Now
    Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...pStories_ssi_5

Celebrity created, celebrity endorsed, celebrity sold - so it must be good for you right? Rather than eating what we're meant to eat, they chug this crud instead. I'd rather spend my $85 on a nice prime rib roast, thank you!

Cleanses have been around for ages. My sister-in-law does one every month with the hopes of losing weight. But instead of losing weight, she's gaining it. When I asked her why she doesn't just stop and eat less carbs and more protein/lo-carb veg she stated that it's just a matter of adjustment. I guess so. She better get 'adjusted' to the fact that she's only going to gain more weight from her 'health cleanse'.
    You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, you get old because you stop riding.

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    $85 a day? For juice?? People are so fucking stupid, it blows my mind.

Though the cashew one does sound kinda tasty

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    From the article: "After experiencing increased energy while losing body fat, she says she realized "this was an amazing thing that needed to be brought to the masses!" translation: I need to make a bucket of cash.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

HonuRacer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    From the article: "After experiencing increased energy while losing body fat, she says she realized "this was an amazing thing that needed to be brought to the masses!" translation: I need to make a bucket of cash.
    It's all about making a quick buck.
    You donít stop riding because youíre getting old, you get old because you stop riding.