Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Meatza page 7

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybacon View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old post, but this looks delicious. I think I am going to make it with 1lb of ground beef and 1 ground pork sausage. Been craving pizza.
    No need to be sorry. Thanks for doing that. I have some of the recipes bookmarked.

skinnybacon is offline Member
    I'm just wondering; my baking pan says not to use in the broiler, will the short amount of time it takes to broil the toppings be ok?
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    Yes, excellent idea, I think I will try this, and ground beef in my town just went on sale for 2.29/lb (lowest in a very long time, and no, we don't have grass fed here and I couldn't afford it even if we did). I got some almond meal to have another try at almond meal crust, but I also think that adding the almond meal right in with the beef could work also; but perhaps straight meatza is still cheaper anyway since almond meal is way more expensive per pound than ground beef.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybacon View Post
    I'm just wondering; my baking pan says not to use in the broiler, will the short amount of time it takes to broil the toppings be ok?
    I would not risk it...worst case scenario, just fry it in a huge patty on your stove.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567