Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: "Caffeine/coffee addiction and you" page 10

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Eh, I went from having coffee with 4-5 spoonfuls of sugar and powdered "creamer" made of who-knows-what, to coffee with a spoonful each of sugar and truvia* with heavy cream when I went primal.

For me, that was a big step and I'm fine with keeping it that way for now. Coffee is more of an emotional addiction for me than a physical one--I have gone without it with no ill effects, but I'm a creature of habit and I figure that as long as I'm not putting a ton of sugar in it anymore and not drinking a lot of it (generally not more than 1.5 cups per day), it's fine as part of my 20%.

*I know not everyone approves of artificial sweetener, but it's been a huge help with curbing my sugar addiction and I don't use a lot of it, mainly just in hot drinks and the fat bombs I make for myself.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I've been using heavy cream and honey in my coffee every morning since going primal (after I used up all of my crappy coffee-mate). Delicious!

Violette_R is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink coffee.

OP is a dick.

This is the first time I've found myself in this part of the forum; I thought it was for discussing MDA blog posts, not random weird shit.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910