Thread: Coco powder; cocconuts and cocconut milk page

sophieUK is offline Junior Member

Coco powder; cocconuts and cocconut milk

Shop Now
    hello everyone

I really want to loose weight... should I keep these things as 'treats' for once a week or can I eat them every day... HELP please!!!

thank you xxx

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    I've never had any issues with them---for me it's the dairy, fruit, and nuts that cause weight gain. I could actually eat grains and be fine but I hate them Anyways, try it for yourself and see? Most people here (myself included) love all things coconut.

Pink Slinky is offline Member
    In ur fridge, stealing your bacon...
    If you google Coconut or Coconut Oil on Mark's Blog, I believe he has some really good info on the benefits of the fats found in coconuts. In fact, you could just google it on the web and find quite a bit of info. From what I understand, the fats in coconut are basically effective in helping to burn fat. Someone a little more knowledgeable can chime in here, but I also believe the fats from coconut is better tolerated than the fat from dairy, which makes it such a wonderful and safe addition to a Paleo diet.

Last edited by Pink Slinky; 02-21-2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: typo
    Heck no, I don't want no dang turkey bacon!

duckmama is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    There are lots of tasty recipes around for treats made with coconut flour. I keep them as once-in-awhile treat because it can be easy for me to overindulge in them. But I do use coconut milk (full fat only) as the creamer in my coffee. It took a little getting used to, but now I love it! And I cook with coconut oil - I particularly like frying my morning eggs in it.