Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primals / Paleo ppls from New Jersey! page

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member

Primals / Paleo ppls from New Jersey!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi all, I just created a New Jersey group so that hopefully we can get to know us New Jerseyians a little better. The title and description of the group is probably very corny, but lets face it between the Jersey Shore and the accents people think we have we have to be able to laugh at these things. So please come join up.

Its called the New Jersey Primals btw... Yeah, yeah New Jersey is probably one of the worse places to go primal since it's a suburban jungle, no trees (there is some), and lots of pollution. (note i am from north Jersey where im almost completely surrounded by dense towns )

...Its ok if you don't join, its been a few days since I created this group and not even my girlfriend joined the group yet, lol. (she is brand new to the forums though).

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I’m from North Jersey – Bergen County. I didn’t see the group, I’ll go join now.

GrockinOut is offline Senior Member
    Jersey shore here! Ocean county is my homeland, but currently reside in glassboro! Going to school at Rowan University...... home of the professorial owls....... how intimidating.....

Im in the middle of you guys. Closer to bergen county. I reside in West Orange (Essex county). Glad to see people are responding.

Once we get some more people hopefully we can share some unique experiences from living in NJ, like i know (hes an acquaintance, but hes my sisters friend) someone who was on the Jersey Shore... they made fun of him, lol, (i know im so cool, right? ). But, on to a more relevant matter; where to get lard or tallow in NJ? I cant find it anywhere and there is barely any butcher shops near me, the ironic thing is, is that im about to try a kosher butcher, my Jewish friend (who is seriously considering paleo) suggested it for tallow, probably going to be another fail though.

esloser is offline Member
    I'm in South Jersey - Vineland / Millville Area...

climbergirl is offline Senior Member
    I'm pure central... originally from Trenton (since no one knows where Ewing is) but I'm living in New Brunswick since I go to Rutgers. Anyone know anywhere to get good grass-fed beef? I'm finally moving off-campus next semester (woohoo kitchen) and I'm psyched to finally be able to eat cleaner (dining hall food - not so much)

esloser is offline Member
    Climbergirl - Grease trucks? Kidding of course... Almost had sandwich named after me one night

bighok is offline Member
    lol i now ewing my girl friend went to tcnj...I live in somerset co

Quote Originally Posted by climbergirl View Post
    I'm pure central... originally from Trenton (since no one knows where Ewing is) but I'm living in New Brunswick since I go to Rutgers. Anyone know anywhere to get good grass-fed beef? I'm finally moving off-campus next semester (woohoo kitchen) and I'm psyched to finally be able to eat cleaner (dining hall food - not so much)
    My girlfriend goes to Rutgers, she is also primal. She has an account on this website, but she never uses it. I'm the one who explains all this stuff to her, but i dont blame here driving 45 minutes to Rutgers and working both full time she doesn't have much free time.

twobrain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by climbergirl View Post
    Eat Wild - New Jersey

this place looks good Simply Grazin

ill be interested in doing a group buy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast