Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Primal "Grok Star" would you like to meet IRL? page

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member

Which Primal "Grok Star" would you like to meet IRL?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been on this Forum for 5 months and in that time I have been entertained, encouraged, educated and inspired by all of you. Some posters have gone above and beyond to make this place really special. (No, I am not fishing for compliments myself; I'm just a member who started a really big, sexy thread.)

OK folks, let's give love where it's due!

First, I would love to meet many of my fellow "Feeling Sexy" posters because we've shared alot.
    For Example:
    Paleobird I would love to party with her because I think she's smart & cool.
    Kiwineil I just need to talk to him on the phone...Every time he posted about "kayaking" I got chills thinking about his accent.

Others:
    Griff He's really walking the walk; his advice is always spot on and practical.
    Cillikat She has done so much research that has helped so many.
    Grumpy Caveman He's just so naughty and fun.
    MalPaz She has been so open about her life. Her strength inspires me.

There are many many more who have and are helping me on my journey. I hope no one feels left out if they are not mentioned in this thread. Whenever we post about our personal experience with the Primal Lifestyle, we are helping someone. Believe me, there are alot of lurkers here who read and are helped, but never post.

So...Who would you like to meet in real life?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Where's Rivvin on your list? Doesn't everyone want to meet the Sauerkraut King?

I'd like to meet Griff and Grizz at the same time so I can finally distinguish them in my head.

I want to visit SoilToSustenance's farm

GrumpyCaveman for sure. I have a feeling he's a fluffy bunny in person.

(This is all in jest....I actually have no desire to meet anyone. I communicated with a bunch of women who, like me, had babies in Dec 97....we shared our pregnancies, our adventures in parenting. It was a core part of my social life for years. And then we decided to all meet up--in Ohio!!--and my sense was that was the beginning of the end for the group. It's not that we didn't like each other, it just seemed to take some of the mystique away. I concluded from that that I prefer to keep my real life and my net life separate.)
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

beach.bum is offline Member
    Batty!! Who WOULDN'T want to meet her?!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I only want to meet DTF females, in dark alleys.

(Rivvin meets that criteria)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Batty, NoSaladWithoutMeat, BoneMachine, Griff, kuno1chi, Diana Renata, and several others.
    Already met: Victoria, chasbuddy, Twibble, Cillakat.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Allow me to hijack this thread: HEY, NYC PRIMALS GROUP get off your collective asses and let’s get some goshdarned grass fed burgers! I made a topic over at the group and thus far it’s been ignored.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    I'd be happy to meet anyone here. But most especially any cute single females in the Primal libertarians group.
    Last edited by Grok; 02-21-2011 at 08:33 AM.

frances is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Allow me to hijack this thread: HEY, NYC PRIMALS GROUP get off your collective asses and let’s get some goshdarned grass fed burgers! I made a topic over at the group and thus far it’s been ignored.
    Oh! I go look now!!

Incidentally, where do you train MT?

Quote Originally Posted by frances View Post
    Oh! I go look now!!

Incidentally, where do you train MT?
    I don't currently, but I trained at North Jersey Muay Thai, you have probably heard of them by now, our fighters have done well in NYC competitions. One of our guys is going pro on March 4th and I'm going, meet up!

frances is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I don't currently, but I trained at North Jersey Muay Thai, you have probably heard of them by now, our fighters have done well in NYC competitions. One of our guys is going pro on March 4th and I'm going, meet up!
    March 4 in Cranbury, right? I may be there--quite a few people from my gym (5 Points) going to be fighting...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast