Thread: Indigestion - or not page

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member

Indigestion - or not

Shop Now
    OK, here's an interesting side effect for me. For the last few years I would get mild to severe indigestion after most meals. I thought it might be from the tomatoes or fats - CW at it finest, eh? Since starting Primal I haven't had a single hint of indigestion.

Tonight I made meatloaf for dinner with a side of buttered green beans. The meatloaf was half beef, half pork with all my usual ingredients: chopped onion, bell pepper, jalapenős, eggs, tomato sauce and salt & pepper. Only thing I didn't add this time was the breadcrumbs. Ate like a little piggy and zero indigestion.

I think I'm on to something here. .

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Gluten and lactose intolerance are the usual suspects with most folks. I know that eliminating the two made a world of difference for my digestion. Congrats on your findings
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Kit Rivers is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have found my GERD symptoms have severely reduced, to a occasional bit of heartburn. I have my fingers crossed even that will stop as I heal.