Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Jac's 'OMG I'm doing this' journal page 64

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm still here
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    When I was trying on clothes I actually had to drop 2 sizes from what I took off the rack every time and not a single item was discarded because it clung to my belly and looked revolting - I seem to be a fairly normal size and shape. Holy crap, lol.
    Huzzah! I am so happy for you. Snot comes and goes but real results last. You're doing great.

Jac
    Jac is online now Senior Member
    winencandy
    I'm still here
    Awesome!!

Paleobird
    Snot comes and goes but real results last.
    Lol, you're so right!! People aren't saying the old 'have you lost weight?' thing, they're saying funny things like 'are you . . . smaller??' That's how I look - not skinnier, but smaller all over. It's cool

Food yesterday was OK - kombucha in the am, then black coffee with stevia and an orange at morning tea. Lunch was the leftover chicken curry and rice and another orange. Some dark chocolate and peppermint tea in the late afternoon, then paleo sausages, potato, broccoli, and homemade beetroot pickle. Later I had more dark chocolate and another peppermint tea.

I'm having trouble being satisfied by food. I'm eating plenty, and feeling full - but I'm still thinking of food too much. And there's too much sugar happening. That's OK - now that I've seen it, I can start to downshift.

Sleep is kind of restless, with lots of dreams, and my anxiety levels are pretty high (for no good reason). All in all, I have some damage control to do, lol. Still a bit puffy, but it's getting better. No pain relief yesterday, but I thought about it. I had a headache, which I think was radiating from my tense back muscles.

This morning I've had kombucha - it's now fermented to be much less sweet - and 2 leftover sausages.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    I'm still lurking too
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I'm still here
    Me too, although rarely, and I read more than I post - But I'm here and still keen to see how you're going.

xxxx

Jac
    Jac is online now Senior Member
    So nice to have y'all drop in!!

Big weekend - I spent all of Saturday at a big expo, on the greyhound stall. I had Jolie with me - she's 4 - and we walked around talking to people. She is very patient with children, but by about 3pm we'd both had enough. I was knackered! Then yesterday I sanded our new bedroom and spent a couple of hours moving furniture and storing 'stuff'. We are now living in 1/2 the house, so the other half can be renovated. Council consent came through - now I'm just waiting for the final price from the builder and his crew. We have an estimate, but now have the plans and some of the walls ripped off so he can give a solid quote. I can't wait!!

Food is still not the best. It's getting better, but a rum and coke (lots of rum - made me feel all dizzy after just one drink, lol), some chocolate . . . hmmm, now that I'm writing it down, it's not that bad. I'm getting to where I'm more satisfied - focusing on having a bit more coconut oil etc.

Yesterday - coffee and a sausage for breakfast, blueberries and coconut milk for a late lunch, beef stew with a potato for dinner, followed by that rum and coke and dark chocolate. Lots of pain relief last night for my back.

Today so far - coffee for breakfast (is it possible that I get more caffeine from a fairly weak coffee than I do from a 600ml coke zero? I get jittery on the coffee), and leftover stew with rice for an early lunch. I was legitimately starving, which is good.

2 sets of 10 wall pushups. One set of 4 squats - sore knees. I think I'll keep on with the programme, though, and work back up to the starting position. Inflammation plus weird posture from the back strain = a real hassle!!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364