Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Resource: Information Card? page 2

maba is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Sassa, I met with a trainer at my gym the other day and we have a consultation with him tomorrow. He said he's certified but he looks no where close to any of the Primal success stories on MDA. Maybe, we should select our trainer based on how they look with their shirts off! Thankfully, he said he's not trained in nutrition and therefore cannot advice on that.

Yeah, maba, I've just heard WAY too many horror stories.

It's pretty rare to get a good one.

I say, use him/ her for true form-spotting and leave it at that. Even though I had a stupid "Bally's" trainer 'school' me on not "lifting weights like a man". That made me mad. I didn't even ask him for advice. If I wanted to work my pecs with a full-range of motion 'like a man', that's my preference, but in no way, shape or form was it wrong or hurtful to me in any way!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

I use the 24-Hour gym 'cause it's close; but one of the drawbacks is they are constantly running promotions with various other companies.

Yesterday, they tried to foist samples of "Whole-Grain Cheerios" on me; I politely declined. The desk guy persisted; I replied I don't eat grains. He looked shocked, and said, "You NEED grains to live!". I said, "Well, I must be a vampire then!" and walked away.

That guy is scared of me now :-D

maba is offline Senior Member

Kuno, that cracked me up! I might use your line in the future. The gym we are members at has an Italian restaurant on premise and guess what their daily specials are: PASTA!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

maba,

My gift to you ;-)

God seems to have "blessed" me with a smart mouth; glad somebody might find it useful....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12