Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyst-possibly too much information but here goes... page

olivetree is offline Member

Cool Cyst-possibly too much information but here goes...

Primal Fuel
    So I recently had an ultrasound appointment and found out that my gigantic ovarian cyst has disappeared...The gyno said everything looked great and that I should keep doing whatever it is that I'm doing..she fully approves of primal and encouraged me to eat even more butter Other doctors have recommended surgery and said nothing about diet. Anyway, I'm super happy to have a doctor who understands the link betwee proper nutrition and health and even more happy that the cyst is gone ))

denise is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olivetree View Post
    So I recently had an ultrasound appointment and found out that my gigantic ovarian cyst has disappeared...The gyno said everything looked great and that I should keep doing whatever it is that I'm doing..she fully approves of primal and encouraged me to eat even more butter Other doctors have recommended surgery and said nothing about diet. Anyway, I'm super happy to have a doctor who understands the link betwee proper nutrition and health and even more happy that the cyst is gone ))
    brilliant!!! and from a personal point of view, this gives me hope. If you one gigantic, potentially "surgery" inducing one can go ..... maybe all the little ones I have (PCOS) will do the same!!

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Other doctors have recommended surgery and said nothing about diet.
    Saddest part of Super Size Me was the obese diabetic man getting unnecessary gastric bypass surgery.

olivetree is offline Member
    thanks Denise!!! I'm sure you'll get yours under control as well...maybe you'll get a nice surprise at your next ultrasound

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Great news! BTW, there's no such thing as too much information around here.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I'm very happy for you, but not terribly surprised!

I've read lots of stories of women's hormones being balanced after going Primal--pain-free periods, regained fertility, PMS symptoms gone, etc.

Congrats!!!

aktres is offline Senior Member
    olive, what is the time-frame for this? When was your last US and how long have you been primal? I wonder if I could have avoided fibroid surgery if I had known about gluten at the time.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Nice one!
    I had a cyst removed and I can tell you it was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced.

I don't think PB is a miracle cure for everything but getting your hormones straightened out has to help, right?

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    That's amazing, olivetree! I have PCOS and while I never had ovarian cysts, I had two small (painless, for the most part) subdermal cysts on my vulva that were apparently due to fluid build-up. The ob-gyn said the only way to get rid of them would be to drain them, but a little while into primal, they just went away!

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    i had this happen a few years back... i had some 'small ones' they snipped off but there was a big one they wanted to do surgery with and i came back in and it was gone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast