Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Five Foot Nothin' Club page 3

wug
    wug is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Me.. I actually think I am not quite 5 foot, as I really am only about 150cm tall. Which makes about 4 foot 11ish.

Tishkaminx Guest

Welshcaveman

Don't know about the other gals on here but as a shortie I'd say that shortie blokes are desirable to us tiny girls. I'm so happy to finally find a guy that fits my height- a face full of chest is never great when you hug your man.

MightyMite is offline Member

@Tishkaminx

Well, as a short muscular gal, I've always been drawn to tall skinny guys, although as a couple we look like a Q-tip next to a marble.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

Tishkaminx, that is so funny!

Tishkaminx Guest

Hi MightyMite

Funny thing is tall skinny guys seem to be attracted to me!(I think its' that 'protective thing&#39 My first two boyfriends were both 6ft 6 - so I guess we looked just as funny.

Tishkaminx, two of those over six-footers also had big ol' Mike Brady-type white boy 'fros, so make that "really big-headed frizzy Q-tip." Maybe I was trying to compensate in future offspring for body and hair type. No idea how this would have played out as I will soon appear at my 30th HS reunion and do the facepalm "Damn! I forgot to reproduce!"

Welshcaveman is offline Junior Member

thanks Tishkaminx - I'm sure I'll find a fellow shortie soon!

However, as a man, getting a faceful of chest when hugging is always a great thing...:-)

Marie Guest

5'2" here. I have long legs and no hips, so most people think I'm taller than I am...but I would love to be just a few inches taller. sigh.

STOP WANTING TO BE TALLER SHORTIES!!!

(a short woman is petite and men like to feel like they are 'protecting' you. Tall women, like me, who tower over a man, do not make a man feel like you need his protection!)

Food for thought ;-)

Okay, I did another inventory and that 3 should be 3 frizzy Q-tips. And they all went for short Asian women (attended one wedding where they kept trying to seat me on the wrong side of the church). But my last 3 guys have all been under 5'10'' and all with crummy posture...maybe I'm trying to look taller?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast