Hi everyone,

I've been an avid viewer of the site for the last six months, but have only just joined a few days ago.

I'm hoping you call all shed some light - I recall someone mentioning that supplementing with high levels of Fish Oil can help boost libido, but I can't seem to find it no matter how hard I look. I've looked over some of the other related threads which all have some great ideas, but I'm particularly interested in giving this a try.

I've just bought some 1500mg Fish Oil caps and have taken four today (6 grams) - is this adequate? Should I be taking more? How long before I notice a difference?

If you need any other information, I've been eating PB for about 6 months, though have had my share of set-backs along the way. I currently take a multivitamin, 2000IU of Vitamin D, 1.5g of L-Tryptophan, a B12 supplement, 2g of amino acid chelate magnesium, and an iron Ferro-Gradument tablet each day (on top of the Fish Oil). I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm currently trying to sort out migranes, low iron and D, and lack of sleep, all at the same time. I'm a 23 year old female and have had a low sex drive, well, for as long as I can remember. I've already noticed changes in so many other areas since starting this WOE - I just feel like this should be something I can help too.

Any help would be really appreciated.