Thread: Where do I go to learn about diet and nutrition?

Where do I go to learn about diet and nutrition?

Shop Now
    I'm gonna skip that. White bread, etc. is not good if you're losing weight because they are starches. Starches, a complex carbohydrate, are bad because they take up a bunch of room in your stomach and will keep you from getting other nutrients into your body.

lol wut

Go no further. You're at the right place. Buy the book and read, read, read. Then read it over.

man! that's the second strange question i read today.

dude, your question is like standing in a fresh mountain river and asking where you can get a refreshing drink of water.
    We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
    Current Weight: 224 lb
    Goal: 190-200 lb
    Height: 6'-0"

Pay attention people. Anything with a dot for a signature - like the OP here - is a spambot or troll whose original sig was an advertising link that has been chopped by mods or a spam filter. Thus, feel free to ignore all such 'people'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vozz View Post
    man! that's the second strange question i read today.

dude, your question is like standing in a fresh mountain river and asking where you can get a refreshing drink of water.

Me like that quote. Dude I'm thirsty?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fist View Post
    Pay attention people. Anything with a dot for a signature - like the OP here - is a spambot or troll whose original sig was an advertising link that has been chopped by mods or a spam filter. Thus, feel free to ignore all such 'people'.
    Thanks for the tip. I never noticed the 'dot'. No I will pay closer attention the next time I see a weird question.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fist View Post
    Ah ha. You savvy, savvy internet ninja! Very interesting, thanks for the tip.