Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 35

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasam View Post
    If he had just said his first sexual experience was with an 11 year old girl in the bathroom, I do not think anyone would have raised an eyebrow. The problem was the vivid sexual description about an underage girl...

Anyway, with that I am vacating the thread.

Thanks for the laugh Grok !
    Very true.
    Georgette

JEL62 is offline Senior Member
    With few exceptions... every single one of us have stories from childhood, our sexual experimentation phase, and learning about sex in what sometimes was a seemingly wierd and kinky way. For fucks sake, when I was 13 I used a soapy toilet paper tube in the bathtub to simulate sex before I had actually experienced the real thing. And by the way I know now that I was not the only kid in history to do that! That's all normal and natural. But what I think freaked most people out in this thread was the graphic depiction of an 11 year-old girl and a 13 year-old boy. Recollecting it generally is one thing... but graphically describing it in vivid detail on a board full of adults does make it a bit skeevy.

cutten is offline Junior Member
    Grizz,

on a completely seperate topic. Regarding hair regrowth and DE. Have you been able to regrew most if not all of your original hairline. About how long before you noticed results? thanks !

cutten

Paleobird Guest
    FWIW, I think Grizz has been treated very badly on this thread. He was only doing what everyone else was doing, recounting his first sexual experience. That happened to involve two children and Grizz happens to be a very articulate story teller. That does not make him a pedophile. Really, people! This reminds me of that Monty Python scene when someone yells, "She's a witch!" and everybody else chimes in "Burn her!"

Keithallenlaw is offline Senior Member
    I believe it's called non-confront.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    FWIW, I think Grizz has been treated very badly on this thread. He was only doing what everyone else was doing, recounting his first sexual experience. That happened to involve two children and Grizz happens to be a very articulate story teller. That does not make him a pedophile. Really, people! This reminds me of that Monty Python scene when someone yells, "She's a witch!" and everybody else chimes in "Burn her!"
    How do you know Grizz is a witch?

say_rahhh is offline Senior Member
    'Tis a fair court.
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I agree with this. I don't understand how talking about an event that actually occurred is inappropriate? It wasn't illegal when it happened. It doesn't change the reality to ignore it. I could have lived without some of the imagery , but I certainly don't think throwing around the word "pedophile" is appropriate here at all.

As my mom used to say "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye....."

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    I agree with this. I don't understand how talking about an event that actually occurred is inappropriate?
    Because it didn't actually occur. You have to have the naivete of a fifteen year old in order to believe Grizz's fantasies.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Because it didn't actually occur. You have to have the naivete of a fifteen year old in order to believe Grizz's fantasies.
    Hmmmm.....if it didn't really happen, then it IS a little on the odd side . But really, he's not getting raked over the coals because people don't believe him, rather because they do.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast