Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 34

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi All,
    Just wanted to let you know that I posted a "mea culpa" in the "Feeling Sexy" thread for my part as the OP and willing participant. I have asked my fellow posters there to join me in letting it die lest a fun and educational thread become something negative.

I have to say I feel sorry for Malpaz. She started a nice, flirty thread here that morphed into something else entirely. Yes, I know that some people overshared and others overeacted, but c'mon folks, Let's try to play nice.

So, feel free to add an RIP to "Feeling Sexy" and then let it go...but keep on kayaking. ; )
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-23-2011 at 10:44 AM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I also will not be contributing anything more to this thread.
    Thank God. I for one can say that I'm not interested in your perverted fantasies. Please keep your made up fantasies where they belong (a private conversation among fifteen year old boys to try and impress each other.) It is not the kind of thing a 70 year old man says in public. And we are not impressed. You not only are a pervert, but you have the sexual maturity of a fifteen year old child.
    Last edited by Grok; 02-23-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Kaeden is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Thank God. I for one can say that I'm not interested in your perverted fantasies. Please keep your made up fantasies where they belong (a private conversation among fifteen year old boys to try and impress each other.) It is not the kind of thing a 70 year old man says in public. And we are not impressed. You not only are a pervert, but you have the sexual maturity of a fifteen year old child.
    No need to personally attack someone on a forum. Pot meet kettle.

2nd, who care's how old he is?

3rd, Why not learn that children do do things like this and plan appropriately for your off spring. Would be much more constructive.

As angry as you want to be about what he said, it doesn't change the reality that that happens and frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeden View Post

3rd, Why not learn that children do do things like this and plan appropriately for your off spring. Would be much more constructive.

As angry as you want to be about what he said, it doesn't change the reality that that happens and frequently.
    Because I'm not stupid and naive enough to believe his make believe story. In case you happen to be stupid, he made it up because he thought it would impress us. His psychology is that of a fifteen year old who is trying to impress another fifteen year old about how he got laid by making up a fantasy scenario. If you don't see that, then you are naive.

aktres is offline Senior Member
    This thread needs to die now. Everyone please evacuate the thread.

canadianwoman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    This thread needs to die now. Everyone please evacuate the thread.
    The line forms on the left.

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeden View Post

I am not one to attack personally, but this is NOT about children experimenting.

It is about a grown man (I don't care if he is 30, 50 or 70) telling what is most likely a sexual fantasy about sex with an 11 year old girl and attempting to make it legitimate by saying he was 13 at the time. Who gives a flying fuck how old he was if and when this tryst occurred.

YOU DO NOT PUT OUT SICK SEXUAL FANTASIES ABOUT UNDERAGE GIRLS on the internet unless you are a pedophile. End of story. I take it you are not a father, or you would not be defending this sick and twisted behavior.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I was rather skeeved by Grizz's description of that faithful day but let's be realistic. I know a 13 yr old that is pregnant and her mom will be a grandma at 36. Honestly if kids had more interested parents maybe pregnant 13 yr olds wouldn't happen so much
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by scubasam View Post
    YOU DO NOT PUT OUT SICK SEXUAL FANTASIES ABOUT UNDERAGE GIRLS on the internet unless you are a pedophile. End of story. I take it you are not a father, or you would not be defending this sick and twisted behavior.
    Kaeden is Grizz's alternate login name. Grizz was simply logging in under a different name to try and defend himself.

I heard through the grapevine the true story of how Grizz lost his virginity. It involves a 25 year old Grizz, a 48 year old dilapidated woman and $200. Unfortunately for Grizz he was finished before he barely got started. Any more detail than that would not be appropriate for a general audience.

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I was rather skeeved by Grizz's description of that faithful day but let's be realistic. I know a 13 yr old that is pregnant and her mom will be a grandma at 36. Honestly if kids had more interested parents maybe pregnant 13 yr olds wouldn't happen so much
    If he had just said his first sexual experience was with an 11 year old girl in the bathroom, I do not think anyone would have raised an eyebrow. The problem was the vivid sexual description about an underage girl...

Anyway, with that I am vacating the thread.

Thanks for the laugh Grok !

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast