Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 30

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Grizz, I know you mean no harm, but your REALLY graphic descriptions of sex have been skeeving me out for a while now, esp. that one thread that was all women and you bounded in like an overhappy St. Bernard puppy and starting posted links to sex toys and tools your wife likes, etc. I know this is the internet and, yes, I'm a big girl who is no prude, but it just strikes me as odd and a bit much, especially since aren't you like 70? I wasn't planning on saying anything, but since this came up here in this way....
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Grizz, I know you mean no harm, but your REALLY graphic descriptions of sex have been skeeving me out for a while now, esp. that one thread that was all women and you bounded in like an overhappy St. Bernard puppy and starting posted links to sex toys and tools your wife likes, etc. I know this is the internet and, yes, I'm a big girl who is no prude, but it just strikes me as odd and a bit much, especially since aren't you like 70? I wasn't planning on saying anything, but since this came up here in this way....

Yeah, I am going to call BS on that. While much of what Grizz posted skeeved me out as well, he was not out of place in that thread. In fact the whole thread was pretty skeevy in parts. Also is there an age limit on when someone can have an opinion on sex now or is it a ladies only discussion? Personally I am done reading about everyone's sex life so am going to avoid threads like these in the future, but please, if you are going to call one person out don't do it because of his age or the genitalia with which he/she was born.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kaeden is offline Senior Member
    it just strikes me as odd and a bit much, especially since aren't you like 70?
    What does age have to do with interest in sex? If you post a thread in an open forum, expect people to reply.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Canio, we are likely talking about different threads. I've only taken a peek inside that "feeling sexy" one that has been live for a while now once, but I did see he was doing the thing he does in there too. This was one from quite a while ago, and it was not about sex directly. It was more about women's health, as I recall. Boundaries can be nebulous on the internet, especially for someone who is 70 and did not grow up online, but they do actually exist.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i think part of the question of speaking up -- to skim over the rest of it in between -- is what, exactly, are we being asked to do?

ok, during i'm supposed to form coherent sentences and provide diagrams? i'm afraid that -- energetically speaking -- that is a big turn off.

how about *he* studies diagrams on his own time, figures some things out, creates an opportunity for us to have sex (eg, gets a sitter, gets a hotel, buys some yummy take out, and we go as a surprise), during which time he tells me what he wants to try, and i can go with it, and then -- you know -- after, say like 3-4 days after (unless i'm in pain during), i can crack out the diagrams and do a post-game analysis of what i liked and didn't, and so on.

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    ew, hadnt checked this thread in a bit...now i am sorry i did

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yeah, after seeing a bit of page 29, i figured best not to go back. LOL

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Canio, we are likely talking about different threads. .
    Ah, I think you are right. My apologies. And yes, the boundaries do exist. I'll admit to being totally skeeved. As I said, that is enough sex threads for me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    TigerLilly,

Here is another True Story.

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl...

Grizz
    Honestly, this may get me into trouble but your post sounds pedophilic to me and I would not want you near my daughters. Disgusting.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast