That is definitely a new one. Clown fetish
    Georgette

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    Fascinatingly strange...in an icky way!

Carrie

Grizz is offline Banned
    TigerLilly,

Here is another True Story.

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. She took off her dress & panties, sat down on the toilet. She then dipped her cupped hand into the sink for some warm water and applied it to her crotch. Then she proceeded to masturbate in front of me. She said, "See? This is how you do it. Do you want to try it?" I wanted to take her into the bedroom, but she was afraid of messing up the sheets and then her mother would "know." She was also afraid her big sister might walk in and see us. So the locked bathroom was it.

Well, she didn't need to ask twice, and I took care of her needs, exactly as she had demonstrated Then she took care of mine orally. This was the beginning of a relationship lasting for several years, until her family moved out of state.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 02-22-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    TigerLilly,

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. She took off her dress & panties, sat down on the toilet. She then dipped her cupped hand into the sink for some warm water and applied it to her crotch. Then she proceeded to masturbate in front of me. She said, "See? This is how you do it. Do you want to try it?" I wanted to take her into the bedroom, but she was afraid of messing up the sheets and then her mother would "know." She was also afraid her big sister might walk in and see us. So the locked bathroom was it.

Well, she didn't need to ask twice, and I took care of her needs, exactly as she had demonstrated Then she took care of mine orally. This was the beginning of a relationship lasting for several years, until her family moved out of state.

Grizz
    Is this where you come to write out your weird as fuck fantasies, what the fuck

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rivvin View Post
    what the fuck
    qft

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    JS,
    Thank you for speaking up. If the ladies are not getting the orgasms they expect from partnersex then it is THEIR FAULT for not communicating their needs to us men. We can't read minds, and we do want to please the ladies.
    I wouldn't say it's completely their fault... some guys just don't care about getting their woman off. BUT I think most guys do and it's a two way street, both have to tell the other what they want and don't want and don't just expect the other to "figure it out" magically.

JEL62 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    No shit. There's a big difference between saying 'I lost my virginity at 13' and graphically describing sex with an 11 year-old girl in the bathroom. That's just messed up.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    no kidding.

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    TigerLilly,

Grizz

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast