Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 21

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaish View Post
    From reading the various sex threads here on MDA I've learned that most men must REALLY be bad at sex and relationships, and I'm a god-damn sexual Tyrannosaurus.
    lol. i was starting to feel a little jealous of the singles having all this hot sex. it never entered into my mind until now that maybe singles *might* have more sex, but it's not nearly as consistent as married sex. i guess i'm pretty lucky, my man is generous, caring, and almost always ready.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    You are lucky Saoirse -- I bet most married people do have it better than singles

Until I find Mr Right I wish men had a stamp with their sexually ability tattooed on their forehead, its way more important than money, looks, dress sense, sense of humour or charm, at that point, pity you can't work it out before you get intimate with them.

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    huh, it makes a difference?? any guys want to explain this to us?
    Well, in the heat of the moment...you know...it happens sometimes.

But that's really no excuse for bad manners is it.

So its important to familiarize oneself with the 'tap on the shoulder' technique...

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    that azam ali is nice.

i'm not sure i understand your meaning. i'm wondering why swallowing feels better for the guy than spitting it out would, or maybe this is a psychological thing? maybe swallowing is proof that it doesn't gross us out at all?

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Hey Saoirse you keep changing your avatar - that's the best!! (although better if had bacon in it haha)

must be psychological or maybe at that point he doesn't want to trade the warmth and pressure and wetness?? wish a guy could explain it.

say_rahhh is offline Senior Member
    I think it's pretty self evident. Imagine if a guy came up gasping for air and spitting after after going downtown. Might as well wear a hat that says "I DO NOT ENJOY THIS" - mmmn, sexy!
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

Quote Originally Posted by say_rahhh View Post
    I think it's pretty self evident. Imagine if a guy came up gasping for air and spitting after after going downtown. Might as well wear a hat that says "I DO NOT ENJOY THIS" - mmmn, sexy!
    okay, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by amberlee View Post
    Hey Saoirse you keep changing your avatar - that's the best!! (although better if had bacon in it haha)

must be psychological or maybe at that point he doesn't want to trade the warmth and pressure and wetness?? wish a guy could explain it.
    re: avatar, i'm finicky. how's this last one?

so here i am extolling the virtues of my husband's sexual prowess on a public forum, and what is he doing? ignoring me completely, and instead deciding to shoot CGI zombies. argh...i told him i was going to go masturbate. that caught his attention for a second until he realized i only said it in spite. if only i could get him to pay the same care and attention to me outside of the bedroom that he does in.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i'm not sure i understand your meaning. i'm wondering why swallowing feels better for the guy than spitting it out would, or maybe this is a psychological thing? maybe swallowing is proof that it doesn't gross us out at all?
    I asked my man about this and he said that he used to date a spitter and she was off of him like a shot the moment he came so she could 'get rid of it.' When a girl swallows she tends to hang around and get the last little bit of pleasure out of him. So he says.

I think that what say_rahhh has to say is equally as relevant. It shows that you're into it and enjoy getting him off.

Personally, I think it depends on the man as to how unpleasant it really is. My ex was disgusting, like toxic wate, seriously. My current fella is just kind of innocuous, not really unpleasant at all, so I don't mind

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Re: sex and marriage vs. single, from what I've read married people have sex more often and are more satisfied. Google brings me to this quote:
    "About 40% of married people have sex twice a week, compared to 20-25% of single and cohabitating men and women. Over 40% of married women said their sex life was emotionally and physically satisfying, compared to about 30% of single women. For men, it’s 50% of married men are physically and emotionally contents versus 38% of cohabitating men."

Of course it also depends who you're married to. At one point I couldn't get my ex-husband to have any kind of sex with me for at least five months straight. (note the ex-ness... That wasn't why I left, but it still wowed me. To be stereotypical, what guy says no that much?)

I joked with husband #2 that our vows should be "to love, honor, and put out..."

Actually I think that in general, in the absence of major relationship issues that interfere with sex, whichever partner is typically horny less often should consider being more sexually generous -- in other words, consider just going for it and say yes, at least a bit more often than you normally would. Even if you aren't too interested for your own sake, isn't it fun to help your partner have fun? I don't mean it should be onesided, I just... Hmm, not sure how to explain this....

Speaking for myself, I can be a cheerful and enthusiastic participant even if I am not feeling inherently horny to start with. Post-pregnancy hormones are not ideal for my sex drive, so I certainly don't want to let THAT be the rate-setter for our sex life! Plus I usually get into it after getting started so... I shouldn't let the decision to get started be a stumbling block. Make sense?
    Last edited by Jenny; 02-20-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast