Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 13

canadianwoman is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Once a week.... Needy? Holy crap!
    I know, eh. I still try to wrap my head around that one at times.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    You know, the more I talk to women about this stuff, the less I believe in the old stereotype of the woman feigning a heaache to her desperate husband to get out of having sex. Maybe it's the women I hang around with, either online or in real life, but it really seems to be weighted the other way for the most part.

What up with that?!
    No idea what is up with it but I think men just do not want to give it up as much as they tell us they want to.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jspradley View Post
    Well... it's true. Men have to work for it, women just have to allow it to happen. lol
    SO not true!

I think relationships do kill sex, though, eventually when the honeymoon period wears off.
    Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.
    Low carb for 7 years, LC Primal for 2.5 of those.
    Fruit and starch free.
    Total weight loss- 3 stone/42 pounds. Current weight = 121 pounds. Height 5'5
    I take Zymessence systemic enzymes.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    It's funny, I'm 25, my gf is 24. Sometimes we go LONG periods without ANY action... I'm mostly ok with that while she's not.

The other night, she goes:

gf: "Listen, you have to try ok? I don't want you to just go to sleep anymore, and I want you to set the mood ok? Having sex to Sportscenter isn't cute."
    me: "statistics help me concentrate. I want to be Lebron in the bedroom and give you triple doubles, but as you can see, even King James only does that every so often, not every night"
    gf: "who is that? no wait seriously, don't you own any candles?"
    me: "only one, but I use it to turn on the stove when the pilot doesn't work"

then she proceeds to smack me and/or get frustrated cus I'm not taking her seriously.

Last night though, we had a nice date night and had a nice long session, featuring a double-header (that's sex twice folks, not some kind of guy guy girl threesome, I don't play that, but feel free to coin that term for the latter) music and candles... ok, one candle, but it was a pretty red one, she dug it, but I failed in getting one that doesn't smell. Slow learner...

randallfloyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
    Well, it was either him here with me and my kids in a 3 bedroom townhouse for the weekend or me getting a sitter and taking a bus to his parent's place (where he lived in his early 30's) so we could have sex in his parent's house.

What would you have preferred? LOL.
    A motel?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    gf: "Listen, you have to try ok? I don't want you to just go to sleep anymore, and I want you to set the mood ok? Having sex to Sportscenter isn't cute."
    me: "statistics help me concentrate. I want to be Lebron in the bedroom and give you triple doubles, but as you can see, even King James only does that every so often, not every night"
    gf: "who is that? no wait seriously, don't you own any candles?"
    me: "only one, but I use it to turn on the stove when the pilot doesn't work"

Okay, that right there was freaking hilarious.

Now, I am trying to figure out what a triple double of sex would be...hmm...I can see scoring and assists...rebounds? Probably wouldn't work if you are a one woman guy...hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post

Now, I am trying to figure out what a triple double of sex would be...hmm...I can see scoring and assists...rebounds? Probably wouldn't work if you are a one woman guy...hmm...
    and I promise it's 100% legitimate, I'm particularly proud of the triple double double entendre.

Quote Originally Posted by randallfloyd View Post
    A motel?
    LOL. We considered that early in the relationship but that would have cost money...he was cheap and I did not have that kind of cash to spare (at the time).

Anyway to end this he is now married (to someone) and a father of newborn twins so my guess is that his current woman is a h*** of a LOT needier then I ever was.

It was pretty funny and I bet he was laughing the whole time he was saying it. LOL.

My girl usually gets multiples (sup?) so I consider those triple-doubles. Also because it's from different types of stimulation, she almost always gets one from cunnilingus and she's got a couple of favorite "guaranteed" positions which luckily, do very little for me, so typically I let her get hers then flip her over and get mines. Then it's sleepy bye bye time for me.

randallfloyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    My girl usually gets multiples (sup?) so I consider those triple-doubles. Also because it's from different types of stimulation, she almost always gets one from cunnilingus and she's got a couple of favorite "guaranteed" positions which luckily, do very little for me, so typically I let her get hers then flip her over and get mines. Then it's sleepy bye bye time for me.
    Lots of... detail.. in this thread

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast