Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex, I figured it out page 12

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jspradley View Post
    Well... it's true. Men have to work for it, women just have to allow it to happen. lol
    Really? That's not how it works in my relationship. I just put the moves on my fella and was told I have to wait till tomorrow night and I'm not allowed any self-fulfillment in the meantime.

I'm thinking about lying to him on that one

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Really? That's not how it works in my relationship. I just put the moves on my fella and was told I have to wait till tomorrow night and I'm not allowed any self-fulfillment in the meantime.

I'm thinking about lying to him on that one
    This thread has banished all doubt in my mind about committed relationships destroying people's sex lives.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    This thread has banished all doubt in my mind about committed relationships destroying people's sex lives.
    Like anything, it depends on the situation. When I was married, I could go months with nothing, I kid you not. My ex was/is a hopeless pot-head and is one of the few people I know who gets turned off sex when stoned. My current relationship is much better on that front, although I still seem to be the one chasing it more often than not.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Like anything, it depends on the situation. When I was married, I could go months with nothing, I kid you not. My ex was/is a hopeless pot-head and is one of the few people I know who gets turned off sex when stoned. My current relationship is much better on that front, although I still seem to be the one chasing it more often than not.
    Ahh. I thought we were talking about sex. Not relationships.

canadianwoman is offline Senior Member
    In my last relationship I got accused of being *needy* for wanting to see him once a week so we could have sex. (He lived an hour and a half away from me. He drove. I did not because I didn't know how to drive at that time)
    Anyway since he had to work all week I figured that him only seeing me once a week (on the weekend...Friday night to Sunday morning) was a fair compromise. Apparently, for him, it wasn't.
    I tell you, if I didn't have 2 kids who would *blab* I would have set up something with someone else through the week just to get *my needs* looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    My last relationship was a FWB relationship so they were one and the same....in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    I was talking about sex in relationships. Seems to be the kind people have most I would have thought.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
    In my last relationship I got accused of being *needy* for wanting to see him once a week so we could have sex. (He lived an hour and a half away from me. He drove. I did not because I didn't know how to drive at that time)
    Anyway since he had to work all week I figured that him only seeing me once a week (on the weekend...Friday night to Sunday morning) was a fair compromise. Apparently, for him, it wasn't.
    I tell you, if I didn't have 2 kids who would *blab* I would have set up something with someone else through the week just to get *my needs* looked after.
    Sex or no sex, that much driving every week sucks ass.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
    In my last relationship I got accused of being *needy* for wanting to see him once a week so we could have sex.
    Once a week.... Needy? Holy crap!

You know, the more I talk to women about this stuff, the less I believe in the old stereotype of the woman feigning a heaache to her desperate husband to get out of having sex. Maybe it's the women I hang around with, either online or in real life, but it really seems to be weighted the other way for the most part.

What up with that?!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Sex or no sex, that much driving every week sucks ass.
    Well, it was either him here with me and my kids in a 3 bedroom townhouse for the weekend or me getting a sitter and taking a bus to his parent's place (where he lived in his early 30's) so we could have sex in his parent's house.

What would you have preferred? LOL.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast