Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: lil_earthmomma's primal journal page 3

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Awww... I hope you feel better soon! Doctor Brady is right, you need a strawberry smoovee.

That pumpkin custard sounds awesome though.

Hang in there. It'll get better.

maba is offline Senior Member

Gosh, your toddler sounds SO adorable. When I fall sick, I would rather have your li'l one take care of me than my PCP. I'll take strawberry smoovee any day over NSAIDs. I hope you feel better soon lil_EM.

FairyRae2 Guest

(((HUGS))) I hope this passes quickly and you're feeling better soon!!

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

Thanks ladies! Yes, a heavy cream, frozen strawberry smoothie with spinach was just what the doctor ordered! Definitely helped the "frote". lol

I'm feeling a bit better today, but still have a very sick stomach. Erg.

Managed to eat an awesome omlette my hubby made me. But... that's all. I'm just not hungry when I'm sick.

Anyways, I'm doing my best to get better fast! I have things to do!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Great day today!!! Yoga was such a work out! I'm getting so much more flexible, and I was pushing myself tonight, going as deep as possible into the lunges and warrior poses.

Made a meat and cheese platter for a late lunch, and bought some beautiful purple grapes. I found them too sweet, so only ate 2, but my son was over the moon. He thought it was the greatest treat EVER! lol I'm so glad he thinks fruit is a treat, and would take grapes or watermellon over a cookie. (Not that he wouldn't try to scam me for the fruit AND the cookie! lol)

Dinner was a blt salad with my tangy bacon mayo, thinned with a bit of cream, lemon juice and I added a couple other tasty extras. It was so good I finished my huge bowl and some of hubby's! lol

Going to my parents this weekend, land of wonderbread and frozen dinners. Erg. I just offer to cook the whole time, and avoid their pathetic excuse for a pantry, and their freezer, which is full of processed crap.

-John Lennon

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Glad you're back to eating again and good luck with the weekend food!

Thanks PrimalK. It's so gross. Even when I wasn't primal I hated the food they ate. lol

-John Lennon

This weekend was interesting to say the least. My family was very VERY curious about my eating habits, and although they attacked the fats I suggested, my parents and sister are all going to attempt to cut their carbs and grain intake! This is huge! I'm so excited for them. None of them are really overweight, (in fact, my sister is sort of skinny fat) but none of them are very healthy.

I feel kinda gross after a weekend of foraging in the land of proccessed food though. I ate too much fruit, two many carbs, but had no lapses of primal judgement.

-John Lennon

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Good job staying Primal, and congrats on introducing it to the family. I'm still working on my family. They're getting better, I guess.

Isn't it funny... sometimes it seems harder to forage in the land of processed food than it is to find food in a forest.

maba is offline Senior Member

lil_em, congrats on introducing PB WOE to the family. I went foraging in the land of processed foods myself today. I went to the grocery store and just for kicks I started reading the labels on random foods that I wd never buy, Primal or not and I was really shocked by what I saw. I picked up a can of infant formula and read the ingredients, it broke my heart to see that some infants are actually consuming this stuff. One can said how soy in their product is the best for babies. Sigh.

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast