Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campaign to get Trader Joes to carry REAL coconut milk! page

MonkeyGuy is offline Member

Campaign to get Trader Joes to carry REAL coconut milk!

Primal Fuel
    I do most of my grocery shopping at Trader Joes, and I know many people here do as well. And, as we know, they only carry "Light" coconut milk, although up until 2-3 years ago, they had the real thing as well. So, I'm wanting to get as many people here as possible to email them! I already did, and mentioned the Paleo diet, etc. If you can help me out with a quick email to them I'd appreciate it! http://www.traderjoes.com/about/index.asp

You can just send it in to General Inquires.

Thanks!!!
    http://healthymindfitbody.com
    "Achieve your perfect weight through the mind-body connection!"

duckmama is offline Senior Member
    I'm in. Just sent my note. And I also asked them to start carrying full-fat Greek yogurt at my local store. I've heard some TJ's have it, but both TJ's that I shop at never have it.

MonkeyGuy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckmama View Post
    I'm in. Just sent my note. And I also asked them to start carrying full-fat Greek yogurt at my local store. I've heard some TJ's have it, but both TJ's that I shop at never have it.
    Awesome, thanks!
    http://healthymindfitbody.com
    "Achieve your perfect weight through the mind-body connection!"

marielle is offline Member
    I was JUST at Trader Joe's about an hour ago and asked for real coconut milk, but alas, mine does not carry it either. I'm definitely going to send them an email!

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Great thread, I love Trader Joe's as well and was upset about the coconut situation! Hopefully they'll listen.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    I already asked at mine; they told me there wasn't enough demand for it. Guess we need to be more demanding.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Even though their coconut milk it light, I still buy it because it is the ONLY brand I have found without any guar gum or other crap.

That being said, I sent them an email about a month ago asking if they would get full fat..... I hope they do, but keep it free of guar gum.

GUN5LING3R is offline Senior Member
    Man, since I have discovered coconut milk I am in heaven. A nice glass of chilled coconut milk w/ a scoop of whey protein is sooo delicious and filling I feel like I can go 2 days without eating! Loving me some coconut milk!!!! Grok on!!!! Primal Blueprint Rules!!!!! =)))))

Mike7 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have a Asian market(s) close to where you live? I usually buy my coconut milk at the Asian markets.

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been able to find one that only has coconut, water and Sodium metabisulfite. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. It is made by Orchids and I get it for about $1 a can at the military commisary, but I have seen it elsewhere at a reasonable price. Can you really buy coconut milk anywhere that doesn't have something in it (other than Thailand)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast